Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

I am 53 with slightly blotchy skin and age spots. I used this every evening for one month. My routine was - daytime, sunscreen followed by light foundation or translucent powder and night time, wash face with QV facial wash, dry, spray with Avene water, wait one minute or so and then apply this.

After one month of consistent use, I saw absolutely no difference.

This did not break me out, I would prefer it was fragrance free but did not find the fragrance too offensive, and it was moisturising enough for my skin. After one month of using it on my face, neck, chest and the back of my hands, it feels as if there is still quite a lot in the bottle. Given its reasonable price, if it works for you that makes it good value.

I used to use the old formulation Neutrogena Healthy Skin cream and got good results, but once they changed to this supposed sustained action retinol, it does absolutely nothing for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
Decent price
Effective packaging - protects against degradation of ingredients
Easily found and available

Cons:
Heavily scented
Caused breakouts for me

I have never had issues with retinol or vitamin C, used them often with no irritation. This product didn't cause irritation or redness but I had some bad breakouts (whiteheads and cysts).
It's a light lotion but does seem to be greasy and doesn't totally absorb into my skin.
I want this to work, and it's highly rated so I'm going to continue trying it but only ever other night. Not impressed right now but I'll update soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lightweight lotion with retinol and Vitamin C to combat wrinkles and improve discoloration. I found that this was too strong for my face, causing irritation and flaking, so now I only use this on my neck, chest and back where I had acne scarring I’d like to fade. There’s no irritation on those areas. It’s already helped fade marks on my chest and the back ones are slowly diffusing. I also feel like the skin on my neck and chest is a little firmer, too. Because of the price (about $20 if I find it on sale), it is very competitive to other brands. RoC is only a little more expensive, but it’s heavily perfumed; and brands like Dr. Brandt (which I love and use on my face) and SkinCeuticals’ retinols run from $64 and up. I will keep buying this for my neck, chest, and back.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using it for a month, and I do see that my acne scars have faded a little. I didn't feel any tingling sensation, neither did I experience any redness. But the effect seems to have stopped there and my acne scars are not fading any further.

I'll probably still re-purchase and see what happens after the 2nd bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am 48 years old and I've been blessed with very nice skin. I have some fine lines around my eyes. I also have a few on my forehead. People are always surprised when I tell them how old I am. That being said, I really take good care of my skin. I hate to spend a fortune on products, so I definitely do my research. Just because its more expensive, it doesn't mean that it works better.
I've always liked the Olay line. Good products for great prices. I have noticed I've over the past year that I am starting to see age spots. So I picked this up and I am very impressed. My skin feels smooth and supple. I feel like it is also a bit more glowy and fresh looking.
I love the packaging as well. The pump is helpful in controlling the amount of product I use. And from what I understand the product should stay fresh with a bottle that isn't see through and doesn't need to be opened.
I will continue to use this, and keep y'all updated if anything changes or goes wrong.

The perfect balance between moisturizing and non-greasy. The dispenser releases the perfect amount. Has helped even out my skin tone

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Me being the reasonable person that I am, I did not really expect rapid results, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product and I am really enjoying it!

I was intrigued by the fact that this daily moisturizer has retinol and Vit C AND SPF all in one very nicely packaged pump! I need my skincare regimen to be very simple if I am going to be able to be consistent with it at all, and this fits the bill. I have combination skin that gets very oily in the T zone and this seems to work just fine. I do try and use an eye cream or add oil to dry spots when needed, but as is it seems to work fine. I do often need to use something on the T zone to help with oil if I am wearing makeup. But for most days this is fine with just a little powder. I end up looking a little dewy, but that's fine.

It has now been a few weeks of daily use and the overall appearance of my skin has improved. It is by no means a miracle, but my skin looks noticeably clearer and more glowy and youthful. I still have some visible dark marks, so I wouldn't say that they are leaving rapidly, but they seem to continue to heal and fade a little faster then with my pervious moisturizer (Olay complete: another good basic moisturizer, but seems to basic for my current skin woes) I also can't say that fine lines and wrinkles are gone upon close inspection, but it does seems to overall make skin look younger.And, it doesn't break me out either!

I have been told recently that I have such nice skin, something I hadn't heard in a while. That seems to be the final test; when other people notice the change. I feel more confident without makeup, which is just worth so much for me.

I would say the price is reasonable and worth it for the results. package is made very high quality, and is very stable and has traveled with me a lot without breaking. the pump gives only a small amount of product at a time for minimal waste.

overall, I would highly recommend this!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Rapid tone tepair by neutrogena contains: retinol sa plus vitamin C. It reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration,brighten and even skin's tone,improve skin's clarity and radiance,smooth the look of fine lines and texture. The formula is light and absorb well in the skin. Love it!

I've bought this probably 4 or 5 times since it came out. I try other products but then always go back to this. This is the only product other than an AHA that significantly changes my skin overnight. Smoother, brighter, evened out and firmer in one night.

I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't completely get rid of sun spots and age spots, but I haven't found a product that has yet; however, it does fade them significantly to the point that I'm very pleased with my skin without makeup and I can simply wear a tinted sunscreen.

I've learned the hard way that chemical sunscreens make my spots worse, so I use physical sunscreen (Laroche Posey tinted SPF 50 and Banana Boat baby SPF 50). Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide sunscreens are the only one that keep my sun spots at bay. You have to wear sunscreen when using this product or otherwise the spots will come back.

I will make this short, this stuff is great! I have tried a LOT of creams and this stuff is the only one that actually made a difference. Plus you can get it anywhere local for cheap. Try it for two weeks and see for yourself.

Popular Moisturizers