Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Green

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am 48 years old and I've been blessed with very nice skin. I have some fine lines around my eyes. I also have a few on my forehead. People are always surprised when I tell them how old I am. That being said, I really take good care of my skin. I hate to spend a fortune on products, so I definitely do my research. Just because its more expensive, it doesn't mean that it works better.
I've always liked the Olay line. Good products for great prices. I have noticed I've over the past year that I am starting to see age spots. So I picked this up and I am very impressed. My skin feels smooth and supple. I feel like it is also a bit more glowy and fresh looking.
I love the packaging as well. The pump is helpful in controlling the amount of product I use. And from what I understand the product should stay fresh with a bottle that isn't see through and doesn't need to be opened.
I will continue to use this, and keep y'all updated if anything changes or goes wrong.

I've been using this moisturizer along with the day version for about 5 days and I can already see results. I'm very particular about my skin products and usually think the you get what you pay for but I'm trying to experiment with drug store brands lately and neutrogena has been really impressing me. It's a perfect summer moisturizer as it's not too heavy but I'll probably need a thicker cream for the cold winter months. So far I like it very much!

Popular Moisturizers