Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.7

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yes so I've only been using this product about a week now and I DEFINITELY see an improvement in my skins appearance. I have dark marks above my jawline (yikes) and it's helping fade them. I love how smooth my skin feels in the morning. Can't wait to see the longer results. Also this is the first time using a nighttime moisturizer:)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this every night for one month. I had some post-breakout spots that I wanted to clear up. So far, this has noticeably lightened those spots. I'm using less makeup and feel more confident with my skin. This, along with my Clarisonic, has made a huge difference in my skin's tone and texture. I have oily, acne-prone skin that is quickly reacts to products, so I'm surprised that this has only positively impacted my skin.
Pros:
lightweight, aborbs quickly, doesn't break out my skin, quickly fades hyperpigmentation, evens overall skin tone, no negative reactions.
Cons:
expensive, has fragrance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I been using this for about a month now and I have notice a positive result. My skin tone is much more even and my texture is smooth and soft. I have stop using concealer and wear Very light foundation. I have only tried the night time one. I plan on continuing to use this and seeing how my skin is in a couple of month.

Popular Moisturizers