Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

The perfect balance between moisturizing and non-greasy. The dispenser releases the perfect amount. Has helped even out my skin tone

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using it for a month, and I do see that my acne scars have faded a little. I didn't feel any tingling sensation, neither did I experience any redness. But the effect seems to have stopped there and my acne scars are not fading any further.

I'll probably still re-purchase and see what happens after the 2nd bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was ok and did seem to help with my skin tone a little.
Nothing too great considering the price. It also took the whole bottle before I started seeing any results.
It was not too heavy but did seem to cause me to break out more than usual.
I was able to use it all over my face including under the eyes with no problems like stinging.
With "Rapid" being in the name of this I would expect better results than I got especially for this price.
I liked the bottle and look of the product as it did not look cheap.
Overall it was not bad and think it is worth the try.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This moisturizer is just average, it's light weight feels great at night and it does what it's supposed to. I prefer the ageless intensives night cream over this product and I would not repurchase this. I love the day version with SPF 30 but I ran out of it in less than a month since the bottle is so small. This is an okay line but there are better retinol options from neutrogena.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Needed a lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen for summer humidity. Was using Olay ProX and thought it was too heavy for summertime. Almost grabbed the lighter Olay version, but saw this and decided to try something different.

Not only does this glide on smoothly and feel very nice on my skin, but has the added benefits of 30SPF and retinol. It is supposed to decrease dark spots, but I already have that area covered so that is not my concern. The pump seems to be working well, and the packaging is efficient.

I would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I decided to try this after I'd been using the Rapid Wrinkle Repair night version for a few months. I love it! It's a smooth cream that's not too heavy, goes on well and doesn't leave a shiny finish on my skin, nor can I smell the sunscreen. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I noticed more even tone within the first week. I was told that using retinol products both day and night might be more drying, and I did have a small problem with that, so I usually have one day a week where I use a non-retinol moisturizer during the day and olive oil at night -- drying problem solved.

Popular Moisturizers