Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.1

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am 48 years old and I've been blessed with very nice skin. I have some fine lines around my eyes. I also have a few on my forehead. People are always surprised when I tell them how old I am. That being said, I really take good care of my skin. I hate to spend a fortune on products, so I definitely do my research. Just because its more expensive, it doesn't mean that it works better.
I've always liked the Olay line. Good products for great prices. I have noticed I've over the past year that I am starting to see age spots. So I picked this up and I am very impressed. My skin feels smooth and supple. I feel like it is also a bit more glowy and fresh looking.
I love the packaging as well. The pump is helpful in controlling the amount of product I use. And from what I understand the product should stay fresh with a bottle that isn't see through and doesn't need to be opened.
I will continue to use this, and keep y'all updated if anything changes or goes wrong.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Rapid tone tepair by neutrogena contains: retinol sa plus vitamin C. It reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration,brighten and even skin's tone,improve skin's clarity and radiance,smooth the look of fine lines and texture. The formula is light and absorb well in the skin. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have repurchased this several times and try to use extra bucks or coupons at CVS, so it's quite affordable. I like the sturdiness of the packaging, and the locking pump that keeps out oxygen. While my sunspots aren't totally faded, they are minimized for sure. I found it to be way too drying around my nose, so I blend two pumps with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil each night, and that solved that.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for a week now to fade/remove my post-acne hyperpigmentation. So far I have noticed some very slight improvement. My skin is peeling very slightly however I combat that with my CeraVe lotion. I like that this product contains Vitamin C and hylauronic acid as it helps with the dryness from the retinol. I will update in a month or so and see how my dark spots improve!

5/31/2014 Update:

So not even a month has gone by and I've been seeing such great results that I just had to come back here and update. This stuff really does work - it does take a while though and I can see myself using this for a few more months just to get every last bit of hyper pigmentation to fade away. The peeling went away after about a week of use and now my skin is super dewy and smooth like butter. Will update again when I see more results!!

7/10/2014 Update:

So the results have sort of plateaud if that makes sense so I've been upping the retinol treatment with my perscription Ziana/Biacna and am now seeing even greater results.

BOTTOM LINE:

I have repurchased this and so far have gone through 1.5 bottles of this stuff and I think it works great if you have light pigmentation you want to get rid of, but for something more serious you definitely need to seek out a dermatologist and get some retin-A or trentoin for best results. Good luck!

I've been using this product for over a year and love it. It's surprisingly moisturizing considering it's more like a serum than a cream, and it keeps my skin smooth, even, and glowing. A big plus is that it keeps my nose pores relatively clear, which NO other product has done except benzoyl peroxide. I was finally able to give up BP, after decades!

Only one downside: I can't use Rapid Tone Repair around my eyes. Too strong. I use Neutrogena Ageless Intensive night cream under my eyes (also a retinol cream, but gentler), and yet another cream on my eyelids, which can't tolerate retinol.

For a while I used the SPF Rapid Tone Repair during the day, but I found that the sun protection wasn't enough. My sunspots began darkening, so I switched back to my HG Anthelios SX for daytime. Still loving the Rapid Tone Repair Night through.

P.S. I also tried Rapid Wrinkle Repair, but when I compared the ingredients, I noticed that Rapid Tone Repair has retinol much higher up in the list.

i like this product bc it seems to help lighten my freckles/brown spots, i dont like the price, average of $23 w/o any promos & coupons. i only said i wont buy again bc i have something else i want to try before i buy this again

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This moisturizer is just average, it's light weight feels great at night and it does what it's supposed to. I prefer the ageless intensives night cream over this product and I would not repurchase this. I love the day version with SPF 30 but I ran out of it in less than a month since the bottle is so small. This is an okay line but there are better retinol options from neutrogena.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use the night formula with vitamin c. This is the most amazing product ever! I am 32 with adult acne, scars,etc. I've only used it for 2 weeks and my skin cleared up, is glowing, soft, more even toned, lightened my scars, stopped breakouts, smoothed bumpy texture, helped with fine lines....It's a do it all amazing product and I've tried TONS including prescription. I can skip the full coverage foundation now. Def. HG!

Popular Moisturizers