Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.5

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lightweight lotion with retinol and Vitamin C to combat wrinkles and improve discoloration. I found that this was too strong for my face, causing irritation and flaking, so now I only use this on my neck, chest and back where I had acne scarring I’d like to fade. There’s no irritation on those areas. It’s already helped fade marks on my chest and the back ones are slowly diffusing. I also feel like the skin on my neck and chest is a little firmer, too. Because of the price (about $20 if I find it on sale), it is very competitive to other brands. RoC is only a little more expensive, but it’s heavily perfumed; and brands like Dr. Brandt (which I love and use on my face) and SkinCeuticals’ retinols run from $64 and up. I will keep buying this for my neck, chest, and back.

I've bought this probably 4 or 5 times since it came out. I try other products but then always go back to this. This is the only product other than an AHA that significantly changes my skin overnight. Smoother, brighter, evened out and firmer in one night.

I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't completely get rid of sun spots and age spots, but I haven't found a product that has yet; however, it does fade them significantly to the point that I'm very pleased with my skin without makeup and I can simply wear a tinted sunscreen.

I've learned the hard way that chemical sunscreens make my spots worse, so I use physical sunscreen (Laroche Posey tinted SPF 50 and Banana Boat baby SPF 50). Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide sunscreens are the only one that keep my sun spots at bay. You have to wear sunscreen when using this product or otherwise the spots will come back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed this i saw noticeable change in my skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use the night formula with vitamin c. This is the most amazing product ever! I am 32 with adult acne, scars,etc. I've only used it for 2 weeks and my skin cleared up, is glowing, soft, more even toned, lightened my scars, stopped breakouts, smoothed bumpy texture, helped with fine lines....It's a do it all amazing product and I've tried TONS including prescription. I can skip the full coverage foundation now. Def. HG!

Popular Moisturizers