Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.8

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lightweight lotion with retinol and Vitamin C to combat wrinkles and improve discoloration. I found that this was too strong for my face, causing irritation and flaking, so now I only use this on my neck, chest and back where I had acne scarring I’d like to fade. There’s no irritation on those areas. It’s already helped fade marks on my chest and the back ones are slowly diffusing. I also feel like the skin on my neck and chest is a little firmer, too. Because of the price (about $20 if I find it on sale), it is very competitive to other brands. RoC is only a little more expensive, but it’s heavily perfumed; and brands like Dr. Brandt (which I love and use on my face) and SkinCeuticals’ retinols run from $64 and up. I will keep buying this for my neck, chest, and back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed this i saw noticeable change in my skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use the night formula with vitamin c. This is the most amazing product ever! I am 32 with adult acne, scars,etc. I've only used it for 2 weeks and my skin cleared up, is glowing, soft, more even toned, lightened my scars, stopped breakouts, smoothed bumpy texture, helped with fine lines....It's a do it all amazing product and I've tried TONS including prescription. I can skip the full coverage foundation now. Def. HG!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this is conjunction with the day time version and it really does what it says. My skin is soft, radiant, and most importantly, it's soooo even! I have oily, sensitive skin that doesn't usually get breakouts, but when I do, it's the big cystic icky ones! This stuff doesn't cause that, my pores even look a little smaller. Not to mention, it smells heavenly. Only gripe is the price. A little expensive for a ds product, but worth it. :)