Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Rapid tone tepair by neutrogena contains: retinol sa plus vitamin C. It reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration,brighten and even skin's tone,improve skin's clarity and radiance,smooth the look of fine lines and texture. The formula is light and absorb well in the skin. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I SWEARRRRR BY THIS STUFF! I am 42, with very light skin, and the past years of being out in the sun are starting to tell on me. I have several large brown patches on my face now that just surfaced within this past year....as well as red patches. :/
After ONE USE of this overnight, I already had started to see the brown fade....with daily use under my normal moisturizers, they area ll completely gone and my face now has one even skin tone. <3 !!!
You have to use it continuously though, it doesnt get rid of the imperfections, just fades them out....If I go a few days without use, the spots and patches are back. I will never be without a bottle of this. Pure miracle worker, for when I thought I was DOOMED!!
You might think it's a little pricey to be drug store material....around $16, but believe me....it's is well worth it. You won't regret it! This is good to add moisture, but def try out the more concentrated serum one....It works even faster, If you're not sensitive to Retinol.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product contains two ingredients I always want in a day lotion -sunscreen and retinol. Reviewers have raved so much about this so I splurged the $20 for such a small bottle. I needed two squirts and a little water to smooth this over my entire face and neck. It does blend in well enough. I see no visible smoothing results with this and that's the big claim of this product. So for the money, I can certainly find better alternatives.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to love this product because of all the promises and hype but I can't.

Four reasons why: First, it's gummy, which means that I have to spend a good 5 minutes (no exaggeration!) making sure of an even application. I just don't have that kind of time in the morning, esp. when so many other moisturizers don't have this problem. Second, it didn't improve my tone to a noticeable degree. Third, it's kinda greasy on my combo skin, which means that it doesn't work well under my makeup, esp. my tinted moisturizer. Lastly, for a drugstore moisturizer, it's over $20!

On the positive side, it didn't irritate my acne prone skin.

Overall, I still love Neutrogena, just not this product.

I really like this product. I have been using the night version both morning and night for about a week. It has really helped heal my old breakouts and I can definitely see age spots fading. My pores seem smaller and less noticeable as well, so that's a bonus! Would definitely recommend and I will be buying again.

Popular Moisturizers