Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 56 & Over

4.5

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For a drugstore brand, this one is a keeper. It is nongreasy and soaks into my skin on contact. I've only used one 1 fl. oz bottle so far so I can't tell what the long term performance is, but it keeps my skin hydrated overnight without feeling slick or messy. I'd like a bigger bottle, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Needed a lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen for summer humidity. Was using Olay ProX and thought it was too heavy for summertime. Almost grabbed the lighter Olay version, but saw this and decided to try something different.

Not only does this glide on smoothly and feel very nice on my skin, but has the added benefits of 30SPF and retinol. It is supposed to decrease dark spots, but I already have that area covered so that is not my concern. The pump seems to be working well, and the packaging is efficient.

I would buy again.