Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.8

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am rating this at 5-stars from very short term experience, and will come back and rerate after I see results in a few weeks. I researched this product both here in MUA and also on Paula's website. Paula gave this high ratings for packaging; opaque so it has good photo protection from light to keep the vitamin c stable, and also a pump applicator to protect product from contamination. The texture is light and creamy, and absorbs easily into my normal-normal/dry skin, leaving my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy or heavy. For me, the cost is medium at about $24 for 1 oz.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Needed a lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen for summer humidity. Was using Olay ProX and thought it was too heavy for summertime. Almost grabbed the lighter Olay version, but saw this and decided to try something different.

Not only does this glide on smoothly and feel very nice on my skin, but has the added benefits of 30SPF and retinol. It is supposed to decrease dark spots, but I already have that area covered so that is not my concern. The pump seems to be working well, and the packaging is efficient.

I would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

To start I am not a big fan of Neutrogena, however this product intrigued me. I typically use replenix which is 3x the price. I use replenix because it is supposed to have soothing ingredients, however I found this product to be more soothing and tolerable than the replenix. I found this to be just as effective in my night regiment and I am am happy with the results thus far. Yes I will repurchase and save my money or other things.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I decided to try this after I'd been using the Rapid Wrinkle Repair night version for a few months. I love it! It's a smooth cream that's not too heavy, goes on well and doesn't leave a shiny finish on my skin, nor can I smell the sunscreen. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I noticed more even tone within the first week. I was told that using retinol products both day and night might be more drying, and I did have a small problem with that, so I usually have one day a week where I use a non-retinol moisturizer during the day and olive oil at night -- drying problem solved.

Popular Moisturizers