Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

4.2

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

The perfect balance between moisturizing and non-greasy. The dispenser releases the perfect amount. Has helped even out my skin tone

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using it for a month, and I do see that my acne scars have faded a little. I didn't feel any tingling sensation, neither did I experience any redness. But the effect seems to have stopped there and my acne scars are not fading any further.

I'll probably still re-purchase and see what happens after the 2nd bottle.

I've bought this probably 4 or 5 times since it came out. I try other products but then always go back to this. This is the only product other than an AHA that significantly changes my skin overnight. Smoother, brighter, evened out and firmer in one night.

I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't completely get rid of sun spots and age spots, but I haven't found a product that has yet; however, it does fade them significantly to the point that I'm very pleased with my skin without makeup and I can simply wear a tinted sunscreen.

I've learned the hard way that chemical sunscreens make my spots worse, so I use physical sunscreen (Laroche Posey tinted SPF 50 and Banana Boat baby SPF 50). Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide sunscreens are the only one that keep my sun spots at bay. You have to wear sunscreen when using this product or otherwise the spots will come back.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a great product. I have been using it for several weeks and I do see an improvement. While this product is significantly gentler than retin a, it can be a bit drying if used too much. I simply take a break and moisturize with a cetaphil or cerave for a day or two. I have 2 small areas of melasma and they are lightening up. It is a drastic? No, but it is an improvement for sure. My skin is brighter and pores are more refined. I have had no issues with break out. The fragrance of this product is less than preferred but it doesn't last. The formula is light. I have received compliments on my skin since using this product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Rapid tone tepair by neutrogena contains: retinol sa plus vitamin C. It reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration,brighten and even skin's tone,improve skin's clarity and radiance,smooth the look of fine lines and texture. The formula is light and absorb well in the skin. Love it!

I will make this short, this stuff is great! I have tried a LOT of creams and this stuff is the only one that actually made a difference. Plus you can get it anywhere local for cheap. Try it for two weeks and see for yourself.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Me being the reasonable person that I am, I did not really expect rapid results, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product and I am really enjoying it!

I was intrigued by the fact that this daily moisturizer has retinol and Vit C AND SPF all in one very nicely packaged pump! I need my skincare regimen to be very simple if I am going to be able to be consistent with it at all, and this fits the bill. I have combination skin that gets very oily in the T zone and this seems to work just fine. I do try and use an eye cream or add oil to dry spots when needed, but as is it seems to work fine. I do often need to use something on the T zone to help with oil if I am wearing makeup. But for most days this is fine with just a little powder. I end up looking a little dewy, but that's fine.

It has now been a few weeks of daily use and the overall appearance of my skin has improved. It is by no means a miracle, but my skin looks noticeably clearer and more glowy and youthful. I still have some visible dark marks, so I wouldn't say that they are leaving rapidly, but they seem to continue to heal and fade a little faster then with my pervious moisturizer (Olay complete: another good basic moisturizer, but seems to basic for my current skin woes) I also can't say that fine lines and wrinkles are gone upon close inspection, but it does seems to overall make skin look younger.And, it doesn't break me out either!

I have been told recently that I have such nice skin, something I hadn't heard in a while. That seems to be the final test; when other people notice the change. I feel more confident without makeup, which is just worth so much for me.

I would say the price is reasonable and worth it for the results. package is made very high quality, and is very stable and has traveled with me a lot without breaking. the pump gives only a small amount of product at a time for minimal waste.

overall, I would highly recommend this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yes so I've only been using this product about a week now and I DEFINITELY see an improvement in my skins appearance. I have dark marks above my jawline (yikes) and it's helping fade them. I love how smooth my skin feels in the morning. Can't wait to see the longer results. Also this is the first time using a nighttime moisturizer:)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was ok and did seem to help with my skin tone a little.
Nothing too great for the price. It also took the whole bottle before I started seeing any results.
It was not too heavy but did seem to cause me breakout more then usual.
I was able to use it all over my face including under the eyes with no problems like stinging.
With "Rapid" being in the name of this I would expect better results then I got especially for this price.
I liked the bottle and look of the product as it did not look cheap.
Overall it was not bad and think it is worth the try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed this i saw noticeable change in my skin