Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

3.5

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product contains two ingredients I always want in a day lotion -sunscreen and retinol. Reviewers have raved so much about this so I splurged the $20 for such a small bottle. I needed two squirts and a little water to smooth this over my entire face and neck. It does blend in well enough. I see no visible smoothing results with this and that's the big claim of this product. So for the money, I can certainly find better alternatives.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Needed a lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen for summer humidity. Was using Olay ProX and thought it was too heavy for summertime. Almost grabbed the lighter Olay version, but saw this and decided to try something different.

Not only does this glide on smoothly and feel very nice on my skin, but has the added benefits of 30SPF and retinol. It is supposed to decrease dark spots, but I already have that area covered so that is not my concern. The pump seems to be working well, and the packaging is efficient.

I would buy again.