Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.5

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lightweight lotion with retinol and Vitamin C to combat wrinkles and improve discoloration. I found that this was too strong for my face, causing irritation and flaking, so now I only use this on my neck, chest and back where I had acne scarring I’d like to fade. There’s no irritation on those areas. It’s already helped fade marks on my chest and the back ones are slowly diffusing. I also feel like the skin on my neck and chest is a little firmer, too. Because of the price (about $20 if I find it on sale), it is very competitive to other brands. RoC is only a little more expensive, but it’s heavily perfumed; and brands like Dr. Brandt (which I love and use on my face) and SkinCeuticals’ retinols run from $64 and up. I will keep buying this for my neck, chest, and back.

I will make this short, this stuff is great! I have tried a LOT of creams and this stuff is the only one that actually made a difference. Plus you can get it anywhere local for cheap. Try it for two weeks and see for yourself.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was ok and did seem to help with my skin tone a little.
Nothing too great considering the price. It also took the whole bottle before I started seeing any results.
It was not too heavy but did seem to cause me to break out more than usual.
I was able to use it all over my face including under the eyes with no problems like stinging.
With "Rapid" being in the name of this I would expect better results than I got especially for this price.
I liked the bottle and look of the product as it did not look cheap.
Overall it was not bad and think it is worth the try.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this every night for one month. I had some post-breakout spots that I wanted to clear up. So far, this has noticeably lightened those spots. I'm using less makeup and feel more confident with my skin. This, along with my Clarisonic, has made a huge difference in my skin's tone and texture. I have oily, acne-prone skin that is quickly reacts to products, so I'm surprised that this has only positively impacted my skin.
Pros:
lightweight, aborbs quickly, doesn't break out my skin, quickly fades hyperpigmentation, evens overall skin tone, no negative reactions.
Cons:
expensive, has fragrance

I've been using this moisturizer along with the day version for about 5 days and I can already see results. I'm very particular about my skin products and usually think the you get what you pay for but I'm trying to experiment with drug store brands lately and neutrogena has been really impressing me. It's a perfect summer moisturizer as it's not too heavy but I'll probably need a thicker cream for the cold winter months. So far I like it very much!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am rating this at 5-stars from very short term experience, and will come back and rerate after I see results in a few weeks. I researched this product both here in MUA and also on Paula's website. Paula gave this high ratings for packaging; opaque so it has good photo protection from light to keep the vitamin c stable, and also a pump applicator to protect product from contamination. The texture is light and creamy, and absorbs easily into my normal-normal/dry skin, leaving my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy or heavy. For me, the cost is medium at about $24 for 1 oz.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use the night formula with vitamin c. This is the most amazing product ever! I am 32 with adult acne, scars,etc. I've only used it for 2 weeks and my skin cleared up, is glowing, soft, more even toned, lightened my scars, stopped breakouts, smoothed bumpy texture, helped with fine lines....It's a do it all amazing product and I've tried TONS including prescription. I can skip the full coverage foundation now. Def. HG!

I really like this product. I have been using the night version both morning and night for about a week. It has really helped heal my old breakouts and I can definitely see age spots fading. My pores seem smaller and less noticeable as well, so that's a bonus! Would definitely recommend and I will be buying again.

Popular Moisturizers