Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 25-29

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

The perfect balance between moisturizing and non-greasy. The dispenser releases the perfect amount. Has helped even out my skin tone

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using it for a month, and I do see that my acne scars have faded a little. I didn't feel any tingling sensation, neither did I experience any redness. But the effect seems to have stopped there and my acne scars are not fading any further.

I'll probably still re-purchase and see what happens after the 2nd bottle.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Me being the reasonable person that I am, I did not really expect rapid results, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product and I am really enjoying it!

I was intrigued by the fact that this daily moisturizer has retinol and Vit C AND SPF all in one very nicely packaged pump! I need my skincare regimen to be very simple if I am going to be able to be consistent with it at all, and this fits the bill. I have combination skin that gets very oily in the T zone and this seems to work just fine. I do try and use an eye cream or add oil to dry spots when needed, but as is it seems to work fine. I do often need to use something on the T zone to help with oil if I am wearing makeup. But for most days this is fine with just a little powder. I end up looking a little dewy, but that's fine.

It has now been a few weeks of daily use and the overall appearance of my skin has improved. It is by no means a miracle, but my skin looks noticeably clearer and more glowy and youthful. I still have some visible dark marks, so I wouldn't say that they are leaving rapidly, but they seem to continue to heal and fade a little faster then with my pervious moisturizer (Olay complete: another good basic moisturizer, but seems to basic for my current skin woes) I also can't say that fine lines and wrinkles are gone upon close inspection, but it does seems to overall make skin look younger.And, it doesn't break me out either!

I have been told recently that I have such nice skin, something I hadn't heard in a while. That seems to be the final test; when other people notice the change. I feel more confident without makeup, which is just worth so much for me.

I would say the price is reasonable and worth it for the results. package is made very high quality, and is very stable and has traveled with me a lot without breaking. the pump gives only a small amount of product at a time for minimal waste.

overall, I would highly recommend this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for a week now to fade/remove my post-acne hyperpigmentation. So far I have noticed some very slight improvement. My skin is peeling very slightly however I combat that with my CeraVe lotion. I like that this product contains Vitamin C and hylauronic acid as it helps with the dryness from the retinol. I will update in a month or so and see how my dark spots improve!

5/31/2014 Update:

So not even a month has gone by and I've been seeing such great results that I just had to come back here and update. This stuff really does work - it does take a while though and I can see myself using this for a few more months just to get every last bit of hyper pigmentation to fade away. The peeling went away after about a week of use and now my skin is super dewy and smooth like butter. Will update again when I see more results!!

7/10/2014 Update:

So the results have sort of plateaud if that makes sense so I've been upping the retinol treatment with my perscription Ziana/Biacna and am now seeing even greater results.

BOTTOM LINE:

I have repurchased this and so far have gone through 1.5 bottles of this stuff and I think it works great if you have light pigmentation you want to get rid of, but for something more serious you definitely need to seek out a dermatologist and get some retin-A or trentoin for best results. Good luck!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I been using this for about a month now and I have notice a positive result. My skin tone is much more even and my texture is smooth and soft. I have stop using concealer and wear Very light foundation. I have only tried the night time one. I plan on continuing to use this and seeing how my skin is in a couple of month.

Popular Moisturizers