Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.5

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yes so I've only been using this product about a week now and I DEFINITELY see an improvement in my skins appearance. I have dark marks above my jawline (yikes) and it's helping fade them. I love how smooth my skin feels in the morning. Can't wait to see the longer results. Also this is the first time using a nighttime moisturizer:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed this i saw noticeable change in my skin

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Can someone please guide me if I should use this product or not my only concern is mild post pimple/acne spots/marks on my cheeks I'm only 19 please help

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been using this product for almost a month in conjunction with the serum from the same line and I could say that I can definitely see visible results! My hyperpigmentations aren't totally gone but I could tell that if I continuously use this product then I could achieve the results that I want! I wish I knew of this product sooner. Will update my results as I see them.

i like this product bc it seems to help lighten my freckles/brown spots, i dont like the price, average of $23 w/o any promos & coupons. i only said i wont buy again bc i have something else i want to try before i buy this again

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This moisturizer is just average, it's light weight feels great at night and it does what it's supposed to. I prefer the ageless intensives night cream over this product and I would not repurchase this. I love the day version with SPF 30 but I ran out of it in less than a month since the bottle is so small. This is an okay line but there are better retinol options from neutrogena.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I lovelovelove this product. I've stuck with the night formula after accidentally buying it several months ago when I first decided to try this moisturizer. I've had a lot of issues with dark spots, and after making sunscreen a daily part of my skincare regimen I noticed the spots decreased, but I felt I need something more. I was on my way to buy the Clinque dark spot corrector when I spotted this in CVS and decided to give it a try. I saw results within days and have stuck with it ever since.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I use this is conjunction with the day time version and it really does what it says. My skin is soft, radiant, and most importantly, it's soooo even! I have oily, sensitive skin that doesn't usually get breakouts, but when I do, it's the big cystic icky ones! This stuff doesn't cause that, my pores even look a little smaller. Not to mention, it smells heavenly. Only gripe is the price. A little expensive for a ds product, but worth it. :)

Popular Moisturizers