DHC kakonjuka cream

good experience with that product

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried a sample of this recently when my skin was really dry: it's a rich cream that assimilates well with skin, deeply moisturizes and has a calming effect on irritated areas that persists for a few days. It struck me as a good cream to use under certain sunscreens that can have a drying effect. I'm going to order the regular size because I liked the calming effect and need a rich cream to use under Shiseido Urban Environment sunscreens and DHC's White Sunscreen, which I like very much.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a new series of products that means "flower, root, tree, fruit" in Japanese and is similar to some Chinese TCM based skin creams you can buy (like Wei East.)

The cream is not terribly thick, absorbs well, and still works on mature skin at night, in winter. It has no fragrance and instantly makes your skin feel velvety soft. This softness persists overnight. My neck skin is especially rough in winter and I noticed an immediate improvement overnight.

The jar is small (this seems to be a new trend for DHC--I noticed that most of the jars are much smaller.) It comes in a 1.4 oz jar separately or can be purchased with toner lotion and essence (day cream) at a somewhat better price. I like it well enough to keep using it. It works far better than my Olay Regenerist.