Milani Eye Primer

Milani Eye Primer
Milani eye primerEye PrimerEye Primer

4.3

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Water/Aqua, PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algae Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I struggle with an extremely oily complexion especially on my eyelids. This primer is great if you have problems with eyeliner transferring or eye shadow creasing. I even just wear this product when I don't have eye makeup on just so I won't have oily eyelids by the end of the day, I wish there was a face primer equivalent to this.

on 2/16/2017 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I could serenade this primer, that's how much I love it!! I have dry skin, but oily eyes (because of course). I also live in Florida, where it tends to get humid and makeup tends to melt off. This primer has changed the game for me. No other primer, including the Urban Decay primer potions, have actually kept my eye makeup intact for the ENTIRE DAY. This thing works for the whole entire day! Without this primer, my eye makeup is muddy by the end of the day and has completely faded at my crease. When I wear this primer, it honestly looks like I just applied my eye makeup. EmilyNoel83 talks this primer to death, and I'm SO glad I decided to finally try it out! Highly, highly recommend!

on 2/10/2017 7:10:00 PM

Awesome eyeshadow primer! Just as good as high end primers (Urban Decay, Nars, etc), but for 1/3 of the price. Holds eyeshadow and eyeliner in place, no smudges! Love it!

on 1/19/2017 10:53:00 PM

I have oily lids and this primer works the best of all the eye primers I have tried, including UD eye primers.

on 1/17/2017 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this and it's a life-changer! It's the first eyeshadow primer I've tried, so can't compare it to others, but decided to give it a go after reading reviews of quite a few. Decided to try this one first, as is cheaper than other which come out well-reviews (Urban Decay, Too Faced, NARS, etc). Got it for £9.99 on eBay, and it's available on Amazon too (this is in the UK). So glad I didn't spend more on another brand. You only need the teeniest amount on each eyelid - a pin head - and massage in gently with one finger, from the lashes, over the lid, and a little up to the brow. I've always suffered from very oily lids - they go oily straight away in the morning - and nothing like powder or blotting works. Makes it tricky for eyeshadow or eyeliner. But this REALLY does keep my eyelids matte all day long! It's a miracle. I would say definitely try it before going to a more expensive brand. So pleased!

on 10/22/2016 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

An acceptable eye primer but not an alternative for Urban Decay's or Nars' Smudge Proof. I think the texture is fine but I found it couldn't hold my shadows as long as Nars.

on 9/20/2016 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my go-to product for long lasting eye-shadows! I apply a small dot on each eye in the AM before eye-shadow. On a typical work day I will do this at around 7:00am. Then I'll brush out my hair from the shower, while it sets. Then I'll start my eye shadow. I use Loreal Infallible in assorted colors. I have green eyes so I wear anything from brown, blue, pink, purple, amber, silver, etc. This Primer also works well with some older Revlon shadows that I have. I really only wear drug store shadows. Then I do liner, mascara, moisturizers, etc. At the end of the day when I am ready to take off my eye make-up for bed time (10:30pm or so) my eye-shadow still looks perfect! Or even after a long work day and a trip to the gym - my eye-shadow looks just as good as when I put it on at 7:00am! This little tube is one of my must haves. Hope it works well for you!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have very oily eyelids and this stops my shadows from creasing and my eyes getting oily all day. It also helps my liquid eyeliner to not smudge which is a blessing due to how extremely oily my eyelids are. This is certainly the best eyeshadow primer I've ever used and would highly recommend this. Just remember to wait 30 seconds before applying any eyeshadow just so the primer has a chance to dry down on the lid (also says this on the packaging).

Pros:
- long lasting, even in extreme heat
- helps shadows and eyeliner stay all day
- no creasing or fading of any kind
- good even for extremely oily eyelids
- suitable for most people
- a little goes a long way so this product lasts a long time and you get the bang for your buck
- inexpensive
- cruelty free
Cons:
- you have to shake the tube once in awhile as I do notice the product sometimes separating.

on 7/21/2016 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hm...
Urban Decay is soo expensive but it works. Fergie's Wet n Wild version was awesome but has been discontinued. This primer is OK but my search continues.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Widely available
Squeeze tube packaging is effective
Helps eye makeup to last longer
Doesn't get too dry or flakey on my lids

Cons:
Doesn't seem to even out the skin tone on my eyelids - shade is too light
Doesn't stand up to intense heat and humidity - my shadow disappeared when outside all day in the summer

Not a terrible product but not the inexpensive answer to Urban Decay that I was looking for. Bummer...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loveeeeee this primer! My eye shadow always used to be oily and creasy within 2 hours but it last all day with this stuff, its a good quality product for a good price.