Boots Botanics - Organic Face Rosewater Toning Spritz

Boots  Botanics - Organic Face Rosewater Toning Spritz
Botanics - Organic Face Rosewater Toning SpritzBotanics - Organic Face Rosewater Toning Spritz

4.1

Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat.*, Glycerin*, Rosa damascena flower oil*, Citronellol**. * Certified Organic Ingredient ** Natural occurring in essential oil Ingredients contained within this/these product/s are certified as organic by The Soil Association for use in cosmetic products.

on 9/4/2017 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After using up 2 bottles I then bought another 2 bottles of it on sale and I believe they have now repackaged it. It reduced the amount of cystic acne I get every once in a while (maybe every two weeks) and did a great job in refreshing. I also use this after double cleansing to make sure nothing is left by using it on my face and wet cotton balls with it, and it does help in picking up the remaining bits in eyes and not irritating at all. I can find no fault

on 9/4/2017 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this when it was boiling hot and I needed something to freshen and cool my face at work. I don't wear makeup when it's really hot, I'm active at work and oily skinned so no point wearing it.
I spritz this on my face and it's lovely and cooling and the fragrance is really nice and light.
I just use it as a cooling spritz and it works really well for me that way.
I would buy again and recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked this! And to be honest, I didn't think I was going to. I got it as part of a Boots 3 for 2 offer, mainly because there wasn't anything else in the Botanics range which caught my eye.

As a toning spritz, this is pretty good quality. The spray is nice and fine with good coverage, meaning a bottle lasts a decent amount of time. Once on I leave it for a few seconds before swiping away with a cotton wool face pad. It's never made me break out or left my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable like some toners have in the past. What it does do is give my skin a nice fresh, prepped feeling, ready for applying my regular moisturiser, which is all I can really ask for from a toner!

One other thing which I appreciate is the scent. I'm the last person who would usually choose anything rose scented (I HATE the smell of roses) but this has more of a fresh, light herbal scent to it, which is not unpleasant in the slightest.

At £7.99 I think this is well worth the money and on a regular Boots 3 for 2 offer, I'll definitely be stocking up!

I bought this toning spritz, the Botanics ionic clay mask, and the Botanics facial oil all together, and I can honestly say I have never seen such a noticeable difference in my skin in such a short time! It's hard to say how they would perform individually, but together, I have been super impressed! This toner just adds a little extra boost of moisture and a nice clean, fresh feeling that I love. I've been using toner for a while now, but I love the convenience of the spray - no cotton pads, etc. The price is on point for the quality of the products. Love this line!

on 10/18/2015 11:23:00 PM

This toning spray is nice and refreshing. I can't really tell if it's improving my skin or not. But maybe it's because I use so many products. Overall I like it just because it makes my face feel cleaner right after I wash it

on 3/26/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a pretty solid toning mist and I will always keep it in my rotation. It brightens and keeps pore clean and tight. It doesn't have the most amazing smell but it's not very strong and dissipates quickly. I will continue to repurchase.

on 10/10/2014 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have normal skin, not too dry or oily or patchy, and I find this toner both soothing and refreshing. A few spritzes after washing my face or stepping out of the shower helps my face start to feel moisturized, and I think it has a fresh (not musty) rosewater-y scent and goes on in a fine, even mist that absorbs quickly. I don't generally find toner to be the most important part of my facial skin care routine, so I think this is nice for the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my first repurchase of this product and am so impressed with the quality. I've tried higher end face mists such as ones by Fresh and Caudalie and I don't think you need to waste your money. I do think the Fresh spray toner was more moisturizing to my skin, but this toner is just as soothing and a great base for your oils and creams to cling to. Great price, great product.

I really like the rose scent of this toner and use it as a spritz to follow up my First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (I love these pads but not a fan of the smell). In terms of a toner Im not sure this has any active ingredients to do anything but I do find it to be a nice hydrating and refreshing spritz. For the price I can definitely justify it in my routine even if it is just something I like the smell of.

on 9/16/2015 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I cannot tell you how many times I have repurchased this bad boy. The price is right and the quality is even better. As far as comparing it to other toners I can't really do that, because this is the only one I've ever tried. I do, however, know that usually they can be very drying. This one isn't. And I have dryyyy skin. I bought this summer of 2014 when I suddenly got a lot of acne. I read that rose water was good for it, and I stumbled upon this at target ... I thought why not. IT HEALED MY ACNE WITHIN A WEEK. Now, I'm not saying that this is a miracle product for breakouts, In my opinion it helped unclog my pores and deep clean all the excess gunk and makeup hence my face cleared up. I haven't really broken out since using this product. I get an occasional hormonal pimple but that's about it. My skin is also very sensitive so I'm happy I reacted well to it. The smell is very nice, the packaging makes it easy to use, just spray on my face after cleansing my skin and wipe of the excess with a towel. I am then ready to moisturize. Holy grail product, you guys. I highly highly recommend this.