It's a 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer

It's a 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer

3.8

Not tested on animals

Alcohol Denat, Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Vinyl Caprolactam/ VP/ Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Keratin Amino Acids, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Wheat Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Althea Officinalis Root Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinenses Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Menthoxypropanediol, Citral Hydroxycitronella, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

on 1/22/2016 11:19:00 AM

WOW. Really works on my fine hair. Only need to use a little bit, though. It takes some experimenting to find out just how much. I have to have some product buildup in my hair for it to have any body, so I usually use 2 or three products before finally spaying this very lightly through my hair before blow drying with a big round brush. Gives noticeable volume, and light hold. Using too much makes your hair stiff and kinda crispy.

Packaging not so impressive. I've had to return/ exchange 2 cans out of the 4 I've purchased when they stopped working. Also, it would be great if this could be changed to non-aerosol.

on 2/14/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a "meh" product for me. I used it before blow drying, and it gave me a little bit of volume and a little bit of hold. My hair is very fine and very soft, and this gave it some much needed texture. My hair looked decent all day, but I didn't come close to the "explosive volume" it promised on the label. I also didn't care for the smell, nor did my husband. Honestly, this is nothing more than a very expensive can of hairspray (around $20 for 6 oz). Denatured alcohol is the number one ingredient. I feel like I could use any drugstore hairspray before blow drying and get the exact same results. I will keep it in rotation because, as I said, my hair looks decent when I use it. But I will never pay that amount of money for a can of hairspray again.

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/13/2014 11:18:00 AM

Finally! A volumizing product that actually works on my fine hair. Thought I'd never see the day.

Works best when you blow dry. Don't use too much, it will feel too dry and crispy. Just a few sprays in my shorter layered hair gives me lots of soft, shiny, volume....hope they never stop making this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Makes my hair stiff and crunchy

My hair: Fine, but a fair amount of it. If I don't blowdry it, it lays limp and frizzy.
After using the spray: It gives it just enough hold, a wonderful shine, and enough body that looks natural. It's not stiff, it's perfect. I adore this spray and I think I actually like it better for my hair in comparison to the regular leave in treatment.

on 9/5/2013 1:01:00 AM

Of all of the volumizing products I have tried, this works the best. It made my hair almost twice as thick and it looks really natural. It also added shine. I like the smell. I would use it on wet hair to blow dry and then to set after hair is dry. When hair is dry it is almost like a light hair spray so expect a bit of stickiness on dry hair. I would use it sparingly on dry hair. It can also be used for slight frizz but if there is a lot of frizz I would not use this product to fight it. I do not like how on the back it says "build-up free, touchable thickness, notsticky/stiff." If you spray on dry hair, it WILL be a bit sticky and stiff. I definitely works best on wet hair.

on 7/5/2013 4:01:00 PM

I really love this product, along with all of the It's a 10 products that I have tried so far. This will make my hair a bit stiff when I first spray it but I use a large tooth comb and then blow dry it and there is a noticeable difference in the volume and fullness in my hair. I'm almost done with my first bottle and I am planning on buying another when it runs out

on 3/19/2013 10:34:00 AM

This is one of those products that my hairdresser uses on me and makes my hair look amazing and when I use it at home...not so much. Wish I hadn't bought it. I don't like the smell either, it gives me a headache by mid day.

Popular Styling Products