e.l.f. Cosmetics Corrective Concealer Pallete

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

I'm scared to write this cuz if I *really* like something, it gets discontinued. I *love* this! This is no kidding my HG of correctors. They're semi sheer and easily blendable. U can intensify the coverage w the included brush which also is bomb! The pinky shade is a million times better than Becca...it does all the stuff Becca's claim but actually does it...luminizes, corrects,etc. This is a stunning incredible corrector palette. I think it's super cheap too--I don't know cuz I was just buying some random ELF stuff to try and I never look at price cuz it's all so cheap. I don't need or want any of my other corrector pallets including Morphe cuz this works so much better. They better not discontinue it now that I said how much I love it cuz I'll lose my mind!haha Def get it and stock up if i can, b4 everyone catches on to how great it is! Just as an FYI, I review stuff that works w my very fair skin...I don't know that this is deep enough for darker skin tones. You may need to check their web to see if there's a darker version...it's great for very fair and light skin tones but I'd be disappointed if ELF didn't have a version for darker skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The cool corrective cream pastel palette (green,pink,yellow.blue) is absolutely brilliant for little areas of the face with demarcation I found the green excellent around a red nose in the winter, and the yellow under my dark eyes. However, it is a little greasy and doesn't like to be set with anything, as this makes it cake. So best to apply and maybe add some foundation on top, leaving your setting powder off.

The Elf Concealer Pallet has everything you need to get the illusion of perfect skin. The green concealer covers up blemishes, the pink for dark circles, and the two skin colors over to make them look natural.