Sleek One Finishing Powder

No Image

on 9/22/2016 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I only purchased this today but I must say I already love it. Gives my face a glow and has a water base so actually has a slightly wet feeling when I apply it to my skin with a brush. This isn't evident when I touch it with my fingers however.
This wet sensation makes it really nice to work into my drier skin type as other powders worry me on bad skin days and stick to dry patches. I have really dry skin today and it actually glided over it nicely and made my skin look more even in texture.
Has a pink shimmery tint which isn't overly obvious just gives a nice glow to my dull skin. Haven't tested it's lasting power yet but if it's anything like the sleek translucent loose powder then I'm sure it'll be good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

THE BEST FINISHING POWDER I HAVE EVER USED!
I'm a hard girl to please, as most make up either just slides or cracks off of my face. I try primers, and setting sprays and all kinds of powders, but to no avail UNTIL THIS ONE! Its so fine, and translucent. Doesn't tint your face another colour, and it feels like a cool breeze on the skin!
It really works into the make up, and sets it. Natural finish, not completely matte, but I have no shine when i'm done. I have dry-combo skin, only oily on the T zone. It didn't dry my skin out even more, and its just a beautiful feeling powder!! Best drug store powder i've ever found, and is on par with higher end ones!!!!
It can get a bit messy, since its so silky, it goes everywhere.
But you can just blow it away if it spills a little, since its so fine. Better than the ELF HD powder. That stuff was just messy, clunky and gritty for me. Sleek's is AMAZING! Feels really professional!

on 3/17/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a finely milled translucent powder at a cheap price. It looks good of my skin tone and I'm a mac nc45. It controls my shine for a decent amount of time about 3/4 hours and I have very oily skin. It does have little bit of shimmer it though nothing to sparkly or glittery but ultimately not completely matte. Overall it's a pretty good translucent powder