Chagrin Valley Soapnuts

Chagrin Valley Soapnuts

Not tested on animals

on 3/3/2014 5:21:00 PM

EDITED 12/2015: I no longer use soap shampoo bars, as they ended up being to alkaline for my hair and left a residue in my hard water. Not for me, but I know they work for a lot of folks!

This is my favorite CG shampoo bar. I actually use it all over in the shower, 1-step cleaning :-D

It is one of the more "drying" bars, so good for oily hair. I have found that after using this a while, I only have to wash my hair every few days. I suspect that this is because the soap doesn't strip my hair like sulfates/detergents do.

I use the unscented one because I have skin allergies to essential oils sometimes, but the lemon mint whatsit one smells good, too.

Try these! They last forever, are easy to travel with, and have skin-nourishing ingredients.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this shampoo bar!. It lathers very well and really cleans my hair. I am a huge huge huge fan of Chagrin Valley and I thought it was my little secret so I was very surprised to find it on this website. All the shampoo bars are good, some are much better than others, but soapnuts is a keeper.