Derma E Hydrating Mask With Hyaluronic Acid

Derma E Hydrating Mask With Hyaluronic Acid

2.8

on 9/28/2017 3:29:00 PM

I like that it's natural - but it does not hydrate my skin - my skin feels dryer after use. I think it's because it has clay (Kaolin) in it. Perhaps just Hyaluronic acid would do the trick.

This product is bizarre! I read lots of reviews on this here and on Paula's Choice before purchasing it. The consensus was that 1) it smelled awful (oh, and does it ever!!) and 2) it worked wonderfully. I was willing to overlook 1 for 2, but alas: it only worked wonderfully *once*. Did I mention bizarre?! Well: it's a white mask, creamy in texture. Thin enough to dispense from a run-of-the-mill-sunscreen-type tube. I slathered it on - it's a moisturizing mask, eh?! - and waited the ten minutes. Much of it soaked in; some dried lightly. When I rinsed I did *indeed* see fine lines had plumped their way into oblivion! Woot! Delighted, I used it again the next night: the mask seemed to dry more and the results were less stellar. And here's where bizarre gets stranger still: the more I use it, the more the mask dries rather than absorbs . I kid thee not!! It's like a mud mask. My skin looks - and feels...both during and after, mind - *worse* after using this mask!! I can only conclude that the packaging doesn't keep the product stable. Add to that the complete stink-a-thon one must endure for 10 min!?! Oh, hella no! >:(. Trust me...PASS on this one. continued >>

on 10/21/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Pros: This product does what it says it will do: it hydrates. Big time. I was really pleasantly surprised as my skin is in a constant state of dehydration.

Cons: After a day or two I almost always saw a pimple surface because of it.

So I guess the takeaway here is great product, but keep your skin clean?? I don't know. The price is pretty steep and I wish the packaging was more hygienic, I'd buy it again for the mega hydration.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This is a really nice mask. It has a luxurious texture and feels great on my skin. The fragrance is subtle and not too overwhelming. And my skin feels smoother after I use it. I would definitely recommend.