Michael Todd True Organics organic lemon aha & dmae

4.5

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Organic Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Organic Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Organic Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Auranium Dulcis (Organic Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Organic Lemon) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Organic Cranberry) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate, Essential Oils, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite toner!!!!! It smells like lemon cheesecake. Once again you can see a difference in your skin when you use this!

I like this toner because it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without feeling dry and tight. I was afraid that the DMAE content would dry out my skin, but in fact, my skin feels quite balanced after using this product. The scent is also very fresh and pleasant, like real lemons (not artificial at all). The price is fair for the quantity of product and the fact that this boasts organic ingredients. This is a good buy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favorite products from this brand, this toner works well at night i don't usually use a toner in the morning. It doesn't really have any kind of scent to it and doesn't sting when applied with a cotton ball. It doesn't dry my skin out and i have noticed a difference in the tone of my skin it seems brighter!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this is the first toner i have used that actually smells nice. feel nice on my skin aswell. i do want to try the blue algae toner after this one though but i would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this toner because it contains AHA which is a chemical exfoliant and I prefer using these to exfoliate as they are much gentler than scrubs. That said, this is gentle enough to use twice a day, every day and I love how smooth it makes my skin. I also really like how it's made mostly of natural ingredients. I use it as part of a cleanse, tone and moisturise skincare regime that I do twice daily. My only reason for possibly not repurchasing this is that I live in the UK where Michael Todd products are not sold; I had to buy mine from overseas.

This is a very light toner with a lemony smell. It feels refreshing but not really deep-cleansing enough for me. I don't feel like it does as good a job as the Blue Green Algae toner. This might be a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin because it seems very mild.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is such amazing toner. Highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Ive never used tonet because ive never found one that I liked or made any differance to my skin. I sampled this then purchased it right away. I love that its organic and it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed, I've only been using for a week & a half but im already seeing an improvement , my skin is clearer brighter and my pores are less visible. This is great for oily skin.