4.3

price range

Reviews

from

4 months ago

Ok ok this is not bad at all. This is definitely gentle enough for daily use but still leaves your face feeling and looking super clean. Some of the claims are improves skin tone, texture and clarity leaving the skin looking radiant. I have noticed my skin has been smoother and more evened out since I started using this, definitely looks more clean and clear. I've only been using this for a couple days but have definitely noticed changes in my skins appearance and has gotten slightly more radiant. Has really tiny granules to help exfoliate, remove dirt and dead skin but they are small and gentle on the skin. This isn't hydrating but hasn't dried out my skin either, my skin is also super dry so not too surprised that it doesn't add enough moisture. I got this at No Frills but can be found in Shoppers and other drugstores. Once I add my moisturizers and whatnot after using this, my face feels baby soft. Really recommend this for a lot of different skin types who want a easy to use and rinse off cleanser that is gentle enough for everyday use.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

a year ago

Not good! I had high hopes for the scrub after using some of the other 'Positively Radiant' products which were great btw, but this did nothing for me, it didn't exfoliate properly (the flaky patches on forehead were still there after using) and it did nothing whatsoever for brightening my skin tone after 1 week of using it...which to be honest doesn't really surprise me since it has only one single brightening ingredient in it - soy complex and not much else. I also found it overly drying (SLS!) and if I thought it wasn't possible to dislike it anymore, I just realized it has parabens in it to boot! Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

I always end up going back to this for my somewhat sun-damaged & freckled face -- as it seems to be the only option that keeps breakouts minimal, exfoliates gently w/ out any irritation, and tones my sun-damage spots without the unsightly blotchy-bleached effect. Not a miracle by any means but after sticking with it for a month or so, I have noticed that my scars and spots have healed quite nicely! (Bottle makes it hard to get the correct amount dispensed. End up using too much and wasting quite a bit).

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Having really sensitive skin, I can only use this once, maybe twice a week. It does what it says though, cleans gently yet thoroughly and noticably brightens the skin. If I use it everyday it dries out my skin and strips the oils so much it causes acne but my skin hates everything so this may not be the case for everyone

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

Didn't care for this cleanser. It is a daily scrub and you can definitely use this daily the little grains inside the scrub are very very very tiny in fact I feel like they are so tiny that it isn't even polishing your skin. It did last me awhile which was nice but I wish the grains were a tad bit bigger. Wouldn't repurchase. I would recommend this for those who want a gentle scrub for everyday purposes or if you have extremely sensitive skin this would work as an actual scrub.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

4 years ago

It took a couple weeks before I saw any noticeable difference but I would definitely say my skin is smoother and a much more even tone. Gives me the dry pulled skin feeling right after I dry my face but I always moisturize immediately afterward and my skin looks and feels good. I work in a very dirty environment so I get oily and dirty all day so this stuff has really helped counteract that.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I've been using this scrub every morning for the past 5 weeks and it's amazing! It's one of the few face products I've used that actually does as it's advertised. It leaves my skin smooth and bright. It has super fine beads to exfoliate which is good for sensitive skin. Even though it hasn't made all my zits or redness completely disappear, it has definitely made my skin tone more even. Will repurchase and I'll have to check out Aveeno's moisturizers too!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I have just started using this product a couple weeks ago. I have noticed my face looks so much brighter and it really helps to lighten scars. Juts using this product my skin has gotten so much clearer, I have to say I'm impressed!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

this scrub is so fine, its really gentle and the formula doesn't dry out my skin. I'm not sure about the brightening properties, i wouldn't rely on a cleanser for that alone, but my dark spots aren't too dark and fade fairly quickly. would repurchase.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

5 years ago

I really like this scrub! But just an FYI: This one is more on the liquid side, as opposed to being a thick scrub. To me, it's more of a cleanser/scrub hybrid rather than a 'true' scrub. Right now, I'm actually using this as my daily cleanser. The exfoliating beads are gentle indeed--no jagged edges of apricot shells or anything like that! It also foams up very slightly, rather than having a thick, copious lather. For me, that aspect is perfect because I find that any face cleanser or scrub that produces tons of foam dries my skin out. As far as the results from the scrubbing action itself, so far I find that this product helps to keep the constant flaky patch on my forehead under control. It's not completely gone, mind you, but at the same time it's not as noticeable anymore. I'll have to update once I've been using this for a little while longer. Overall, great product, and I would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (467 reviews)

Age30-35