Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't care for this cleanser. It is a daily scrub and you can definitely use this daily the little grains inside the scrub are very very very tiny in fact I feel like they are so tiny that it isn't even polishing your skin. It did last me awhile which was nice but I wish the grains were a tad bit bigger. Wouldn't repurchase. I would recommend this for those who want a gentle scrub for everyday purposes or if you have extremely sensitive skin this would work as an actual scrub.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

It took a couple weeks before I saw any noticeable difference but I would definitely say my skin is smoother and a much more even tone. Gives me the dry pulled skin feeling right after I dry my face but I always moisturize immediately afterward and my skin looks and feels good. I work in a very dirty environment so I get oily and dirty all day so this stuff has really helped counteract that.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

I've been using this scrub every morning for the past 5 weeks and it's amazing! It's one of the few face products I've used that actually does as it's advertised. It leaves my skin smooth and bright. It has super fine beads to exfoliate which is good for sensitive skin. Even though it hasn't made all my zits or redness completely disappear, it has definitely made my skin tone more even. Will repurchase and I'll have to check out Aveeno's moisturizers too!

I have just started using this product a couple weeks ago. I have noticed my face looks so much brighter and it really helps to lighten scars. Juts using this product my skin has gotten so much clearer, I have to say I'm impressed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this scrub is so fine, its really gentle and the formula doesn't dry out my skin. I'm not sure about the brightening properties, i wouldn't rely on a cleanser for that alone, but my dark spots aren't too dark and fade fairly quickly. would repurchase.

I really like this scrub! But just an FYI: This one is more on the liquid side, as opposed to being a thick scrub. To me, it's more of a cleanser/scrub hybrid rather than a 'true' scrub. Right now, I'm actually using this as my daily cleanser. The exfoliating beads are gentle indeed--no jagged edges of apricot shells or anything like that! It also foams up very slightly, rather than having a thick, copious lather. For me, that aspect is perfect because I find that any face cleanser or scrub that produces tons of foam dries my skin out. As far as the results from the scrubbing action itself, so far I find that this product helps to keep the constant flaky patch on my forehead under control. It's not completely gone, mind you, but at the same time it's not as noticeable anymore. I'll have to update once I've been using this for a little while longer. Overall, great product, and I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great facial scrub. Gentle and exfoliating.

I've been using this product every morning for a year now! It is super gentle and leaves your skin both bright and soft. It's a great product and for the price, an absolute steal! I do not recommend to use this if you're looking for something to clear up acne, though.

I have oily/combination skin with occasional acne. I absolutely love this product, as it helps to get rid of dead skin cells every day, twice a day! I don't need to use harsh scrubs or brushes on my face as much as before because of this. It definitely helps me out with my acne. My skin feels softer and looks better. The scrub particles are very small and gentle, yet hard enough to remove dead skin cells. I did not find it drying and the smell is very nice. This product could have been perfect if there was no lauryl sulfate in it.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

As far as the ingredients go it's your basic water, glycerin and SLS blend (like most no frills cleansers) however the exfoliating beads really help scrub the day off your face, I have dry skin and I don't get the tight, dried up feeling after using this. I've used Aveeno's Pore Purifying face wash too and it was nowhere near as good, dried my skin out like crazy that stuff.