4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This shade looks like a fushia and coral shade had a baby. I love this shade. It is bright but not gaudy. This is excellent for busy professionals like myself who may not be able to go to town with the make up everyday but can still pull off a polished look. I love that this is a creme shade and it is very opaque. And boy does this last. This takes a while before chipping occurs and this is without a top coat. A really excellent nail polish from this line.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

7 years ago

This shade is a dusty, dark pink coral. I read a few underwhelming reviews of it when the Avant Garden Collection came out but I would up grabbing it at Sally's because I was getting two more polishes and I needed to pick a free one. Great choice, I can't even remember the other two I got! I've never worn a coral shade before and while this is a pretty muted form of coral, it is my first -- but not my last.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This has to be the perfect pink. It's bright without being garish, it's at once modern and classic, and it's feminine without being too "girly girl". I can't be sure but it's probably flattering to most skin tones. This colour makes me immensely happy! Formula wise nothing out of the ordinary, maybe a LITTLE thicker than your average but nothing to worry about, I had no issues with application which was two coats for full coverage.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Gorgeous color that is Perfect for spring. Shade is a bright medium watermelon coral-pink. Formula is a creme finish. Consistency was a bit thick but one coat was super opaque but I did my usual two. I feel like you can find this particular shade in other polish lines. Essie's "enuff is enuff" is similar except Essie's one leans more red than this shade, which leans more pink.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

Age25-29