Conair Medium Spiral Rollers

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Conair Medium Spiral Rollers

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

These heatless curling rods are my new favorite thing to use! They give you beautiful heatless curls that looks like you curled it using a curling iron! And the curls lasted me 2 days (probably could have lasted longer too) without washing my hair and the curls still look pretty and they didn't loosen up too much overnight! I use the Garnier Curl Construct Mousse after I take out the curlers and it makes my curls not fall out as quickly as they would with regular foam rollers.

The only thing I would complain about is how it's sometimes difficult to roller your hair on the rods. It took me awhile to figure it out and I read online that you just roll the ends of your hair underneath the rest of the hair and it'll stay. (You put the rod at the bottom of the hair, towards the end and just roll up and bend the rod.) It's very simple once you get the hang of it! And when you take out the rods, you're left with beautiful bouncy curls! Depending on the way you wrap your hair around the rod, you can get multiple looks with it! You can get full and volumonous mermaid waves, or bouncy curls! Using these curling rods with clean, dry hair will get you great results! If you're hair is wet or too damp, it probably won't curl as well. I always do this after I shower and my hair is dry and then I sleep on it and it's as simple as that! As for sleeping on these rods, I wouldn't say its too uncomfortable! It definitely takes some getting used too! I found a position that was comfortable for me and I fell right asleep! Once you find the right position, you can't really feel them in your hair!

I recommend these if you're looking for a quick and easy heatless way to get beautiful curls! They take no more than 10 minutes to put in/take out!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These rollers are the best! I've been trying to find a heatless way to curl my hair because my hair is damaged from dying my hair & heat tools. And these rollers are the answer to my problem. My hair is very hard to curl. And using these rollers made my hair have nice tight spiral curls, like Taylor Swift for example. But when using the curlers your hair MUST be damp to almost dry, because your hair will not be able to dry. If your hair is still damp when you take out the curlers that means your hair was too wet when you put in the rollers. And your curls will not last long, or might not even be curled. It does take a little practice trying to find a way to roll you hair onto it and secure it. But once you find a way it's super easy. And all you have to do is sleep & wake up to beautiful curls! Overall, these rollers are the best. & makes curling hair so much more easier! & you can get wavy & nice Taylor Swift curls.

Popular Styling Products