Avene Thermal Spring Water

Avene  Thermal Spring Water
Thermal Spring WaterThermal Spring WaterAvene Thermal Spring Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is brilliant. It immediately cool down the skin, after sun or exercise. My skin does feel well hydrated after spraying it. The spray nozzle is gentle but spreading well on the skin. The price point is quite high though as it used up really quickly.

on 6/18/2017 12:09:00 AM

I don't know why this works, but it has been so effective for me at calming the skin and reducing irritation. Plus, it's just a pleasure to use. It kind of makes me feel like an idiot, but I will continue to spend money on this "water."

on 6/10/2017 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Been using this thermal water for years in the summer as a cool refreshening spritzer during hot humid days (also take it on vacation). It has lots of benefits for your skin great for sunburn treatment! It can be used for post acne treatment and infant diaper rash as well, to help soothe and clear lesions among other benefits...so I've been told by the product reps... being it is a mineralized water that apparently comes from a mountain spring in France. Regardless, it wasn't til recently that I've been using it as a setting/finishing spray, and what an excellent job it does. There is no odour noted, no sticky feel. Keeps skin feeling fresh and the appearance of powder makeup is soften and dewy. The BEST PART of this mister IS THE actual SPRAY OUTPUT!! I've been using Mac Fix+ spray for years, Mac has a harsher spray output than Avene. Avene has a more diffuse even spread (disperses finer droplets) on the face without having concentrated wet spots/patches. Also Avene has 3x more product than Mac Fix+. I'm certainly not knocking Mac Fix+ as a product, it's an excellent finishing spray and I still will con't to use it. But during the summer months Avene will be my go to for multiple purposes...

Love this

I'm not sure if this does anything special but I sure feel special after using it.hahahaha...It sounds like such a dumb product but man do I love it

on 5/8/2017 7:56:00 AM

I never got why people were buying water on a spray bottle, and after seeing positive reviews about it everywhere I finally purchased it so I didn't have to be curious anymore.

The product is PERFECT on a hot day as a refreshment(just make sure you store it at a cool place), or just whenever your skin feels dull or dried out(when traveling or staying in a dry environment for example). It's certainly not just regular water - my skin feels more hydrated and plump after usage. I will definitely purchase again.

on 4/23/2017 3:28:00 PM

A lovely gentle refreshing toner that hydrates your skin without causing irritation, unlike some toners this doesn't contain any harsh ingredients such as alcohol or fragrance, it also gets rid of dry patches quickly too! My fav spray on toner!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So this is water. Nice, fancy, mineral infused water. The only reason I bought it was to freshen up during a long day at the beach as the water from the showers was a little dodgy (I live in Eastern Europe currently). I bought a few bottles on sale and thought it would be a fancy treat for the summer. Now I use it to spritz my face and dampen it before going in with a face oil, as it helps the oil absorb and seal in the moisture. I could definitely do without, and for the price, honestly, I'd rather use a proper face spritz that adds something to my skin in terms of vitamins and whatnots. Not to say this is a bad product, and I'm sure if you have sensitive skin this would be a great alternative to just using tap water, but not essential for me.

on 3/13/2017 2:00:00 AM

I go through bottles of this, its great at hydrating my skin, I put it on under my makeup after applying a serum, I spray it on my beauty blender to apply foundation and then use it as a setting spray, leaves my skin so hydrated and dewy and makes my makeup look good.

on 2/19/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

******** Edited March 6 2017:
I don't use this product anymore. I think it might have dried out my skin a little bit. This doesn't change the fact that this is still a good thermal spring water (compared to others) that I would recommend for some skin type.
----

I love this product, for me, this is the best thermal spring water for sensitive, irritated and acne-prone skin. It can also help with dehydrated skin. I have tried the Vichy one but it dried out my skin and causes random whiteheads (it was kind of 'harsh' water). If you are looking to try one, I would recommend you try the Avene first.

This product didn't irritate my skin at all. It actually soothes my skin. I haven't notice random whiteheads. For my skin moisture, it actually helped. Did not dry out my skin. Do take note that I layer my skin care for more hydration. After cleansing, I spray it on my face, then I let it sit for a few seconds (I do not let it dry out). I follow with my moisturizer (Spraying this water into my moisturizer too - blend it) and apply it on my skin, then I spray a light layer on my skin again, and apply a second layer of moisturizer (Spraying this water in my moisturizer again). Sometimes I do a third layer when my skin is more dehydrated or dry. I notice that my skin is more smooth, plump and calm since adding this product. Using only my moisturizer was okay, but this is a plus! (If you can afford it, it's not just 'water' in a can)

My tip for more hydration would be to spray the water into your moisturizer, blend it and apply it on your skin. Adding more layers too. Also do not let the water dry out on your skin without applying a moisturizer over it. It will cause your skin to dry out. You have to pat it dry.

Popular Face Skincare Products