Avene Thermal Spring Water

Avene  Thermal Spring Water
Thermal Spring WaterThermal Spring WaterAvene Thermal Spring Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 12/7/2017 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A staple for a toner. Does wonders after a wax, calms down irritation and redness (face and body). My mom uses it for her hot flashes (you can put it in the fridge). Good stuff, can't go wrong.

on 9/29/2017 11:15:00 PM

I would have snorted in derision if anyone had suggested that I would actually pay good money for a can of water to spray on my face.
Well I have to suck in that snort now because I actually did.
In my desperation to soothe my ravaged face after a disastrous post laser treatment reaction I did actually buy a can of this product.
It did feel soothing on my tortured skin. That was great for about 48 hours. Now I have a can of water sitting in my bathroom cupboard.
Maybe if I get sunburn (highly unlikely) or have another similar reaction to the laser it will come out again.
But in the meantime-it is a great way to take out those wrinkles you find on your clothes when you are about to rush out the door or can't be bothered getting the iron out. Seriously. Of course just an ordinary plastic spray bottle of water works too but the Avene water doesn't leave a wet patch which is visible whilst it is drying-and dries more quickly.
Try it yourself. While you are wearing the garment give the wrinkle or crease a good spray with this very expensive water, a quick smooth with your hands and when it dries (and it will dry very quickly because it is a very fine spray) the wrinkle will probably be gone.
If only it worked like that on my face.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very soothing on the skin. I actually used this during labour, it felt amazing! I had pre eclampsia and was given a dose of magnesium which heats the body up and makes it feel like you are under radiant heating. This water was a god send! I always have some in summer time to spritz onto my sons heat rashes that he gets sporadically during the warmer months. This really does make them clear up. Creams and prescription ointments weren't helping at all, but this stuff did. I would repurchase again and again in the summer, I tend not to use it during the cooler months. Quite pricey, but I buy it when its a BOGO free deal. Pregnant ladies, always keep a can of this in your fridge!

on 9/28/2017 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Makes my face soft and refreshed. Really suits my dry skin.

I'm not sure if its healthy to spray water on your face from a spray can over time. Otherwise the product is soothing and feels nice.

on 9/10/2017 10:56:00 AM

Most terrible facial product I have ever bought. I don't have severe sensitive skin, but after using this the first time, I noticed my skin feeling very dry. I kept on using it in conjunction with other Avene products and my skin broke out in a red, inflamed, itchy, peeling, dry state. I thought it must have been the other products, so I stopped using them and still used the water. The problem continued. Will never buy any Avene product again as they also did nothing for my dry skin as promised on their website. When I stopped using the water, my skin returned to normal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not work for me. It makes my dehydrated skin even more dry and dehydrated. I can't see it been refreshing, but definitely not moisturizing.

on 8/24/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for more than 6 years.
I used to sell it in my pharmacy and I recommend it to everybody.

It is good for everything, just please stop shaking it before using. It ruins the pressure inside the bottle and you will have problems using the spray.

My number one use for this product is to wake me up/refresh me and my makeup when I'm tired, on vacation, long trips etc. And I've also started using it to reduce the value effect of foundation on dry skin. I find spraying it on lightly after I apply my makeup, I get a more natural finished look :) it's a bit pricey for a can of water, if I could find a cheaper one in a smaller bottle I'd love to try it

on 8/26/2017 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A can of water. I first bought this on a summer trip to Rome, desperate for something to carry around and refresh myself with, it was so freaking hot there. I don't buy any claims it makes, it's a can of water.
But I ended up fitting this into my routine in a few ways:

If it's hot and I'm going to be out and about for a while, I like spraying my face with this to cool down, and provide a moist base when I reapply my sunscreen.

In the morning I spray my face with this and then apply my face oil blend. The oils seal in the water and my face is plumped and overnight dryness banished. (I used to use tap water. Avene is no miracle, but it's better and purer than tap water).

At night I wash my face with coconut oil, pat dry and let my skin dry for a few. Then I spray my face lightly and apply my Retin-a over it. Adding a light layer of mist help me use less Retin-a, and makes it spread so much easier.

I basically use this any time I would normally moisten my face with water. It's better than tap water, and because it's a pressurized, fine-mist spray, it's super easy to apply. One large can lasts me a couple months. I've repurchased it and plan to continue to do so.

Popular Face Skincare Products