Avene Thermal Spring Water

Avene  Thermal Spring Water
Thermal Spring WaterThermal Spring WaterAvene Thermal Spring Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 7/15/2017 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I usually buy the small cans so I can take them around with me. This, for me is a fantastic makeup setting spray!!!! After I've baked my face, I usually brush off excess powder. However, my face still looks cakey, just a quick thorough spray of this and my face looks dewy. Is better than my Mac fix+ and doesn't make me oily like Mac does.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This calms my angry, sensitive, red skin (mild rosacea) very efficiently. I use this after a hot bath/shower to cool my face down, and after exfoliating or cleaning, before applying essence.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is brilliant. It immediately cool down the skin, after sun or exercise. My skin does feel well hydrated after spraying it. The spray nozzle is gentle but spreading well on the skin. The price point is quite high though as it used up really quickly.

on 6/18/2017 12:09:00 AM

I don't know why this works, but it has been so effective for me at calming the skin and reducing irritation. Plus, it's just a pleasure to use. It kind of makes me feel like an idiot, but I will continue to spend money on this "water."

on 6/10/2017 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Been using this thermal water for years in the summer as a cool refreshening spritzer during hot humid days (also take it on vacation). It has lots of benefits for your skin great for sunburn treatment! It can be used for post acne treatment and infant diaper rash as well, to help soothe and clear lesions among other benefits...so I've been told by the product reps... being it is a mineralized water that apparently comes from a mountain spring in France. Regardless, it wasn't til recently that I've been using it as a setting/finishing spray, and what an excellent job it does. There is no odour noted, no sticky feel. Keeps skin feeling fresh and the appearance of powder makeup is soften and dewy. The BEST PART of this mister IS THE actual SPRAY OUTPUT!! I've been using Mac Fix+ spray for years, Mac has a harsher spray output than Avene. Avene has a more diffuse even spread (disperses finer droplets) on the face without having concentrated wet spots/patches. Also Avene has 3x more product than Mac Fix+. I'm certainly not knocking Mac Fix+ as a product, it's an excellent finishing spray and I still will con't to use it. But during the summer months Avene will be my go to for multiple purposes...

Love this

I'm not sure if this does anything special but I sure feel special after using it.hahahaha...It sounds like such a dumb product but man do I love it

on 5/8/2017 7:56:00 AM

I never got why people were buying water on a spray bottle, and after seeing positive reviews about it everywhere I finally purchased it so I didn't have to be curious anymore.

The product is PERFECT on a hot day as a refreshment(just make sure you store it at a cool place), or just whenever your skin feels dull or dried out(when traveling or staying in a dry environment for example). It's certainly not just regular water - my skin feels more hydrated and plump after usage. I will definitely purchase again.

on 4/23/2017 3:28:00 PM

A lovely gentle refreshing toner that hydrates your skin without causing irritation, unlike some toners this doesn't contain any harsh ingredients such as alcohol or fragrance, it also gets rid of dry patches quickly too! My fav spray on toner!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So this is water. Nice, fancy, mineral infused water. The only reason I bought it was to freshen up during a long day at the beach as the water from the showers was a little dodgy (I live in Eastern Europe currently). I bought a few bottles on sale and thought it would be a fancy treat for the summer. Now I use it to spritz my face and dampen it before going in with a face oil, as it helps the oil absorb and seal in the moisture. I could definitely do without, and for the price, honestly, I'd rather use a proper face spritz that adds something to my skin in terms of vitamins and whatnots. Not to say this is a bad product, and I'm sure if you have sensitive skin this would be a great alternative to just using tap water, but not essential for me.

Popular Face Skincare Products