Eau Thermal Avene Thermal Spring Water

Eau Thermal Avene Thermal Spring Water
Thermal Spring WaterThermal Spring WaterAvene Thermal Spring Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this for pre-cleansing and afterward, also when used to hydrate the skin after a peel - the neutral pH helps here. It doesn't do a particularly good job on a finished makeup look, with setting or refreshing it. It's a step above Evian but ultimately not what I'd recommend on a fresh look for that purpose. The reason this doesn't get a 5 is because it boasts soothing and restoring properties, but Vichy Minéralisante has it beat in that area, and it's cheaply made - every other bottle loses it's mind after about 70% use and just spits out full drops of water. No bueno.

on 5/6/2018 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this product years ago and never used it because I felt quite silly I even bought it. I ended up spraying my face before I seal it with moisturizer during. This was helpful during the winter and I had super cracked dry skin on my face. Would a regular spritz work, probably. I think the biggest plus is the container really disperses the water in a superfine mist. I’ve also used this on my cats when they’re super staticky. They seem to like it.

I wouldn’t buy this again only because I can’t really afford to.

on 4/25/2018 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
I have the travel size can.The packaging is simple white with orange writing to pop up.
I use it for setting my makeup.(I know it's not a setting spray).It works 5 by 5.It's good for other stuff like calming the skin after a long day in the sun.
Kept in the fridge it will cool you,but not for long.
Ivatherm thermal water is as good as this one(even if not better),but cheaper.It's a Romanian brand,but packed in France.You should look for it in your countries as a cheaper alternative to this product.

on 4/16/2018 12:43:00 PM

Really value for money, does what it's suppose to do. But every single can that I've purchased, the cap/nozzle does not work anymore after awhile.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product confuses me.
It has calmed the KP had on the back of my arms, which is amazing.
But it broke my face out.
I've only been using it a few days so I'm going to keep with it to see if my skin clears.
But, I do recommend to anyone with KP!

on 12/7/2017 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A staple for a toner. Does wonders after a wax, calms down irritation and redness (face and body). My mom uses it for her hot flashes (you can put it in the fridge). Good stuff, can't go wrong.

on 9/29/2017 11:15:00 PM

I would have snorted in derision if anyone had suggested that I would actually pay good money for a can of water to spray on my face.
Well I have to suck in that snort now because I actually did.
In my desperation to soothe my ravaged face after a disastrous post laser treatment reaction I did actually buy a can of this product.
It did feel soothing on my tortured skin. That was great for about 48 hours. Now I have a can of water sitting in my bathroom cupboard.
Maybe if I get sunburn (highly unlikely) or have another similar reaction to the laser it will come out again.
But in the meantime-it is a great way to take out those wrinkles you find on your clothes when you are about to rush out the door or can't be bothered getting the iron out. Seriously. Of course just an ordinary plastic spray bottle of water works too but the Avene water doesn't leave a wet patch which is visible whilst it is drying-and dries more quickly.
Try it yourself. While you are wearing the garment give the wrinkle or crease a good spray with this very expensive water, a quick smooth with your hands and when it dries (and it will dry very quickly because it is a very fine spray) the wrinkle will probably be gone.
If only it worked like that on my face.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very soothing on the skin. I actually used this during labour, it felt amazing! I had pre eclampsia and was given a dose of magnesium which heats the body up and makes it feel like you are under radiant heating. This water was a god send! I always have some in summer time to spritz onto my sons heat rashes that he gets sporadically during the warmer months. This really does make them clear up. Creams and prescription ointments weren't helping at all, but this stuff did. I would repurchase again and again in the summer, I tend not to use it during the cooler months. Quite pricey, but I buy it when its a BOGO free deal. Pregnant ladies, always keep a can of this in your fridge!

on 9/28/2017 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Makes my face soft and refreshed. Really suits my dry skin.

I'm not sure if its healthy to spray water on your face from a spray can over time. Otherwise the product is soothing and feels nice.

Popular Face Skincare Products