Avene Thermal Spring Water

Avene  Thermal Spring Water
Thermal Spring WaterThermal Spring WaterAvene Thermal Spring Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

I'm not sure if its healthy to spray water on your face from a spray can over time. Otherwise the product is soothing and feels nice.

on 9/10/2017 10:56:00 AM

Most terrible facial product I have ever bought. I don't have severe sensitive skin, but after using this the first time, I noticed my skin feeling very dry. I kept on using it in conjunction with other Avene products and my skin broke out in a red, inflamed, itchy, peeling, dry state. I thought it must have been the other products, so I stopped using them and still used the water. The problem continued. Will never buy any Avene product again as they also did nothing for my dry skin as promised on their website. When I stopped using the water, my skin returned to normal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not work for me. It makes my dehydrated skin even more dry and dehydrated. I can't see it been refreshing, but definitely not moisturizing.

on 8/24/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for more than 6 years.
I used to sell it in my pharmacy and I recommend it to everybody.

It is good for everything, just please stop shaking it before using. It ruins the pressure inside the bottle and you will have problems using the spray.

My number one use for this product is to wake me up/refresh me and my makeup when I'm tired, on vacation, long trips etc. And I've also started using it to reduce the value effect of foundation on dry skin. I find spraying it on lightly after I apply my makeup, I get a more natural finished look :) it's a bit pricey for a can of water, if I could find a cheaper one in a smaller bottle I'd love to try it

on 8/26/2017 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A can of water. I first bought this on a summer trip to Rome, desperate for something to carry around and refresh myself with, it was so freaking hot there. I don't buy any claims it makes, it's a can of water.
But I ended up fitting this into my routine in a few ways:

If it's hot and I'm going to be out and about for a while, I like spraying my face with this to cool down, and provide a moist base when I reapply my sunscreen.

In the morning I spray my face with this and then apply my face oil blend. The oils seal in the water and my face is plumped and overnight dryness banished. (I used to use tap water. Avene is no miracle, but it's better and purer than tap water).

At night I wash my face with coconut oil, pat dry and let my skin dry for a few. Then I spray my face lightly and apply my Retin-a over it. Adding a light layer of mist help me use less Retin-a, and makes it spread so much easier.

I basically use this any time I would normally moisten my face with water. It's better than tap water, and because it's a pressurized, fine-mist spray, it's super easy to apply. One large can lasts me a couple months. I've repurchased it and plan to continue to do so.

on 6/18/2017 12:09:00 AM

I don't know why this works, but it has been so effective for me at calming the skin and reducing irritation. Plus, it's just a pleasure to use. It kind of makes me feel like an idiot, but I will continue to spend money on this "water."

on 7/15/2017 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I usually buy the small cans so I can take them around with me. This, for me is a fantastic makeup setting spray!!!! After I've baked my face, I usually brush off excess powder. However, my face still looks cakey, just a quick thorough spray of this and my face looks dewy. Is better than my Mac fix+ and doesn't make me oily like Mac does.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This calms my angry, sensitive, red skin (mild rosacea) very efficiently. I use this after a hot bath/shower to cool my face down, and after exfoliating or cleaning, before applying essence.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is brilliant. It immediately cool down the skin, after sun or exercise. My skin does feel well hydrated after spraying it. The spray nozzle is gentle but spreading well on the skin. The price point is quite high though as it used up really quickly.

Popular Face Skincare Products