Avene Thermal Spring Water

Avene  Thermal Spring Water
Thermal Spring WaterThermal Spring WaterAvene Thermal Spring Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 5/8/2017 7:56:00 AM

I never got why people were buying water on a spray bottle, and after seeing positive reviews about it everywhere I finally purchased it so I didn't have to be curious anymore.

The product is PERFECT on a hot day as a refreshment(just make sure you store it at a cool place), or just whenever your skin feels dull or dried out(when traveling or staying in a dry environment for example). It's certainly not just regular water - my skin feels more hydrated and plump after usage. I will definitely purchase again.

on 4/23/2017 3:28:00 PM

A lovely gentle refreshing toner that hydrates your skin without causing irritation, unlike some toners this doesn't contain any harsh ingredients such as alcohol or fragrance, it also gets rid of dry patches quickly too! My fav spray on toner!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So this is water. Nice, fancy, mineral infused water. The only reason I bought it was to freshen up during a long day at the beach as the water from the showers was a little dodgy (I live in Eastern Europe currently). I bought a few bottles on sale and thought it would be a fancy treat for the summer. Now I use it to spritz my face and dampen it before going in with a face oil, as it helps the oil absorb and seal in the moisture. I could definitely do without, and for the price, honestly, I'd rather use a proper face spritz that adds something to my skin in terms of vitamins and whatnots. Not to say this is a bad product, and I'm sure if you have sensitive skin this would be a great alternative to just using tap water, but not essential for me.

on 3/13/2017 2:00:00 AM

I go through bottles of this, its great at hydrating my skin, I put it on under my makeup after applying a serum, I spray it on my beauty blender to apply foundation and then use it as a setting spray, leaves my skin so hydrated and dewy and makes my makeup look good.

on 2/19/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

******** Edited March 6 2017:
I don't use this product anymore. I think it might have dried out my skin a little bit. This doesn't change the fact that this is still a good thermal spring water (compared to others) that I would recommend for some skin type.
----

I love this product, for me, this is the best thermal spring water for sensitive, irritated and acne-prone skin. It can also help with dehydrated skin. I have tried the Vichy one but it dried out my skin and causes random whiteheads (it was kind of 'harsh' water). If you are looking to try one, I would recommend you try the Avene first.

This product didn't irritate my skin at all. It actually soothes my skin. I haven't notice random whiteheads. For my skin moisture, it actually helped. Did not dry out my skin. Do take note that I layer my skin care for more hydration. After cleansing, I spray it on my face, then I let it sit for a few seconds (I do not let it dry out). I follow with my moisturizer (Spraying this water into my moisturizer too - blend it) and apply it on my skin, then I spray a light layer on my skin again, and apply a second layer of moisturizer (Spraying this water in my moisturizer again). Sometimes I do a third layer when my skin is more dehydrated or dry. I notice that my skin is more smooth, plump and calm since adding this product. Using only my moisturizer was okay, but this is a plus! (If you can afford it, it's not just 'water' in a can)

My tip for more hydration would be to spray the water into your moisturizer, blend it and apply it on your skin. Adding more layers too. Also do not let the water dry out on your skin without applying a moisturizer over it. It will cause your skin to dry out. You have to pat it dry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have super sensitive, easily irritated skin and have started a "no tap water" French inspired skin care routine and wow it has transformed my skin! I spray this on my bare face, then my beauty blender and last I set my makeup with it. Oh how I love this! It sets makeup better than anything I've ever used. It makes my bare face feel so refreshed and plumped. It's just the best thing ever. It isn't just canned water, it's like magical unicorn tears. 🦄😍

on 1/28/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm a devoted user of this facial spray. It really works, and is a great, refreshing pick-me-up throughout the day!

on 12/21/2016 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

For those reviewers who claim that this is just water - sorry but you're wrong. If it was, I wouldn't be getting these horrible tiny pimples on my face each time I use it. I have tried letting it dry on my face versus spraying my face and then wiping it off. Both options give bad results. Guess it's just too strong.

I always have this on my vanity. Sets makeup better than Fix+ or some alcohol based, chemical packed face mists. Takes off the "powdery" feel of a foundation, feels soothing and refreshing. Really cheap where I live. I've used La Roche Posay thermal water for some time but Avene has a lot better applicator (mist is finer and a little goes a long way). I strongly recommend it.

on 11/11/2016 4:57:00 PM

I can't believe I'm reviewing water!

About me: 53 with light olive skin that is prone to broken capillaries and becomes red and blotchy in warmer weather. Despite covering up and using spf 15 since my 20's and spf 30 or higher since my mid 30's, my decollete is permanently reddish. In the last couple of years as I've approached menopause, my skin has become more reactive to products.

I only purchased this because it was on sale - $19 for two 300ml bottles - and because I have had good luck with other Avene products.

I wash and dry my face, spray this on my face, neck and chest and pat it in before applying anything else. From the first use, my skin looked calmer and more even toned. I've only been using it 5 days and the skin on my face and chest is better hydrated, smoother and much more even toned.

I'm hooked. The next time I'm at the chemists, I'm going to pick up two more of the large ones on special, along with two small ones to keep in my handbag and desk drawer at work.

Popular Face Skincare Products