Aveeno Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

Aveeno Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

3.7

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Fragrance, Carbomer, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium(Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

on 5/20/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I think these wipes were okay, they did the job but made my skin feel a bit irritated. The wipes felt sticky and heavy. Overall, I was not overly impressed. I don't plan on buying these again.

on 4/18/2016 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

These makeup wipes are great! They take off almost all of my makeup and I only need to use one wipe. They have a great smell and are very calming to the skin. I have very dry skin and almost all products bother my face but these don't at all. They don't sting my eyes like a lot of makeup wipes do, which is a big bonus. I do find them a bit overpriced for how many wipes you get per package, especially if you use one or more every day. I also find they sometimes don't remove some eyeliner but besides that I highly recommend these for anyone looking for a good makeup removing wipe.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

If you have tons of makeup ..its weak and the smell is why don't have bother buying this again. I broke out using these wipes because had used water face cleanser too see if left anything behind and it did. I used the garnier water and will buy it again as saves time to get every trace of make-up off. Don't waste on this over hipped product as think baby wipe did better dipped in coconut oil than this aveeno wipes. half of them dried out too. despite being closed shut. I used it in the end to wipe off btw workout sets .

I absolutely love this product! I will buy it again and again. For me, these wipes are everything I could ask for in a facial cleanser/makeup remover. All of the wipes are very durable and each one is saturated with product really well. These are supposed to be great for sensitive skin, my skin is not too sensitive but certain products will irritate my skin (burning and redness), but these babies leave my skin feeling so soft, fresh, and just great overall. Also, after using them there is not that weird oily film/residue left on my skin, like there would be with many other facial wipes that I have tried. They are scented, however the smell is not too strong and I think it smells super fresh and clean. A major problem that I have had with other products like this is that they don't remove all of my makeup, especially mascara, and they really burn my eyes. With the Aveeno ultra-calming wipes, I noticed how easily they removed every speck of makeup, even mascara, and they do not burn my eyes whatsoever! Lets not forget about the packaging, which is great, they are resealable and not with that little clear plastic piece, it actually snaps down and stays down so you don't have to worry about them drying out. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

on 12/6/2015 10:17:00 PM

My favourite of all the wipes on the market. I find them very soft and gentle and they remove makeup well. I took of a lippie because theyre scented...but I always wash my face after using so it doesn't affect me...but I know a lot of people wipe and go so...to each her own. Love these!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS PRODUCT!

These wipes work fantastic! They remove all your make up and is extremely gentle on your skin. I have very dry skin with patches of Eczema. They leave your skin clean and feeling moisturized....so moisturized, i sometimes forget to put on my night cream. Plus, it keeps my eczema calm.

Purchasing my 4th package.

on 10/18/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using wipes because I got eyelash extensions and it is recommended not to get them wet if you can avoid it. Wipes work great for this so I'm not splashing a bunch of water on my eye area. I had tried some other brands of wipes in the past and they either irritated my skin (somewhat sensitive, rosacea) or left a greasy film behind. These wipes take off all my makeup and are very gentle. I haven't experienced any irritation or redness with them at all. Also I love the packaging with the plastic top instead of some wipes that just have a sticker closure.

on 10/9/2015 7:00:00 PM

These wipes burn my eyes!!!

I loved these wipes, for a while. They do a great job at removing makeup and have just the right amount of ..[brain fart].. wetness? They never irritated my skin or left that annoying residue on my face that some wipes have in the past. They are pretty fragrant, but I actually really liked the way they smelled when I first started using them. Oddly enough, the reason I stopped using these is because the smell started to get to me after a while. I don't know why, but all of a sudden it started giving me headaches :(. I've since switched to Boots' beautiful skin quick thinking wipes (love those by the way), but if it weren't for the random headache issue I'd probably still be using Aveeno's.

on 8/13/2015 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

These are nice if you have dry skin/dry patches. They remove my eye makeup (I don't use them for full face makeup or sunscreen removal) well and don't leave my skin feeling tight. They are also nice if you are coming in from gardening or something and your face just feels a bit grimy/sweaty but you don't want to wash your face with a regular facewash. I find my face dries out so much lately if I wash too often. These do sting around the eyes just a little and I'm not sure how I feel about the scent, it's not strong but I don't really like it. I did not break out from these. I also found them a little expensive, on sale for 9.99 for 25 wipes at shoppers. The Life brand face wipes are about that price for 56 wipes (on sale). I would probably repurchase since these are so gentle on my skin but I also may try other brands or stick with simple micellar water. Worth a look but not anything special.
Edit: dried out so quickly in the packing! I made sure it was sealed but it still dried out much faster than other wipes. Would not repurchase.