Got2B Beach Trippin' Salt Waving Spray

Got2B Beach Trippin' Salt Waving Spray

3.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Makes my hair sticky and greasy, and doesn't really add waves nor texture. Smells fine though, fresh sea scent.

on 1/15/2017 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This salt spray smells glue like and does not create waves that last in my hair. My hair is color treated stick straight Asian hair. Initially with a diffuser it does create loose waves with scrunching but the waves do not last even a couple of hours. I've tried setting the waves with hairspray and mousse, no dice. I cannot make this product work for my hair sadly. The price was great and I really like the bottle design. I will be continuing my search for a wave spray.

on 11/24/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I always stayed away from salt spray products because of a bad experience I had once where my hair would inevitably get in my mouth and I'd taste that nasty salty flavor.. in addition, my hair is straight and thick so I basically have cables instead of hair. Nothing will wave my hair or keep it curly. I tried this out and it gave me the nicest waves :). I will keep buying.

on 4/26/2016 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty good product. My hair is already naturally wavy but it adds some waves to my hair and doesn't feel sticky which is a major plus. I'm interested in trying the rest of the line considering this was only $4 CAD.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS. I have really damaged hair so I was looking for something to make my hair more wavy instead of using a curling iron or a wand (Not Harry Potter wand lol) and I found this to be a great alternative. I love the way it smells and leaves my hair looking shiny. I recommend this, the only thing I don't like about it is how small the bottle is. Other than that I recommend it!

on 3/26/2015 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have yet to have a bad experience with any of this line of products. This stuff really works for waves and isn't sticky/tacky whatsoever. And like the rest of the line, its smells good and is pretty cheap. Edited to add: HG of salt sprays. I love it.

I recently purchased this texture spray. I have naturally wavey hair, but I wanted more define and less frizzy beach waves. After a shower, I spray this on my damp hair, hand scrunch, and let it air dry. Heat seems to just frizz it up and it does nothing to dry hair but make it feel too dry. It doesn't really eliminate frizz or give me the super beachy waves I want, but it gives me much more define waves than my natural hair. It provides very basic function and is cheap, but it doesn't give me what I want in a texture spray and I'm skeptic about the ingredients. Will try a new salt spray after this runs out (:

I must be doing something wrong. I have read many great reviews on the product but I felt that this product did nothing but make my hair oily, heavy and look frizzy and messy. I have been looking for a salt water spray for my hair, and decided to pick this one up at my local Walmart because it was a great price and I heard tons of great stuff about it. I tried this product when my hair was damp and another time when it was dry. My hair felt greasy when I first applied the product, and as I let it air dry, it felt very heavy. My hair looked more messy and frizzy than anything, just like I got out of bed! The messiness could have probably been easily fixed but combing it out or something, but my the texture and oily feeling in my hair just completly turned me away from this product.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

If you want perfect wavy & shiny looking hair that stays fresh all day then this is the BEST!!!!
I just love this stuff!
By far the best I have come across.
Leaves hair shiny even though it is semi stiff.
I was using the (OGX) Organix Moroccan Sea Salt Spray which left salt particles in my hair that looked like paint!
I just wish the bottle was bigger LOL!

This is a great product! I saw it on my aunt's dresser when I was about to jump into the pool and bought after using it. Just a few sprays on my damp hair does the trick with a little teasing- and the price is great for the amount of product. The end result is soft, very nice mermaid-y waves. There's only a tiny scent of salt when you spray, but after that there isn't any smell. The only con is that my hair goes a little flat after a while, but my hair is very thick and hard to keep voluminous. Definitely will be buying again for my summer do's!

Popular Styling Products