Make Up Academy (MUA) MUA Heaven and Earth

Make Up Academy (MUA)  MUA Heaven and Earth
MUA Heaven and EarthMUA Heaven and Earth

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love MUA's makeup and especially their eye shadows . They are super pigmented and foiled. The only downside is that these are all shimmer/foiled and there are no matte shades ! Other than that it's amazing !

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
( I also love the Ever After Matt Palette)

Very well pigmented
Blends easily
Good colours (a bit warm for me but I usually blend a few colours to make it a bit more cool)
Very good price

I have dropped this palette a few times AND thrown it in a suitcase. The shadows didn't break nor did the case.

on 5/17/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty much my perfect palette, and my favorite palette out of all the ones I own. The colors are beautiful, shimmery (not glittery), and wear well alone or together.

Some may say the downfall of this palette is the lack of matte colors. I don't think this is a problem first, if you already have a matte brown in your collection, or second, if you're like me and just use your bronzer in your crease.

Definitely worth the money. I hope to try more MUA palettes in the future.

on 6/14/2015 10:00:00 AM

This is probably MUA's best pallete. I mean it, for 4 quid youd get beautifully pigmented eyeshadows, that blend so well. The colours are so wearable - but I can creat subtle or more daring looks. These really compliment my eyes. I won't be talking much about the packaging - it's pretty basic but sleek so good for travelling.
Texture is really good too, not too grainy or chalky.

on 8/31/2016 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

After buying MUA 'Undress Me Too' palette, which I love, I had to go for the Naked dupe.

The colours are well pigmented. There is some fallout but not a significant amount. You can use a little for a lighter look or pile on the colour for smokey eyes.

Such good value for money. I can't afford the expensive palettes but I don't mind because the MUA palettes work just as well and last just as long.

on 10/16/2016 5:50:00 PM

This is really a good palette if you like brown and warm toned eyeshadows. And shimmers. All of these colors are shimmers. I use this palette on a daily basis and I find no problem with the shimmers at all. It doesn't look too much. Try it! such a great palette.

on 4/21/2014 10:50:00 AM

Great !

on 6/22/2014 1:50:00 PM

Love this, holy grail! Only complaint is one of the shadows has broken and fallen out, but I'm not sure if that's my fault or the products (probably mine aha!)

I think this is a good pallet if you like shimmers although there isn't much if a variety of colours I don't use it that much because as I like a mix of mattes and shimmers

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm in love with this palette! Although I'd say some of the colours have quite an orange undertone to them, there's a reasonably good range of different brown shades, although they're all rather shimmery. For its price, it is basically a godsend! The eyeshadows are good quality, go on smoothly and blend nicely, so you can basically create any effect you want with them! They're not fabulous in how wearable they are, but they stay on all day, just fade! I completely recommend it :)