NYX Wonder Pencil

NYX Wonder Pencil

3.9

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Mica, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

I feel like the only one here, but, I hate hate hate this pencil. It never actually goes onto my skin smoothly, it's patchy and doesn't seem to want to want to leave the darn pencil. A big waste of money for me, BUT, it is a pretty colour. :)

on 5/15/2016 2:31:00 PM

I use this pencil on clients to brighten their waterline. Put some powder on top and it will last all day ! It's amazing for this and I use it very often ! Never used it for concealing itself but is has a good color and is very creamy so no complaints here !

To Read all 78 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/7/2016 11:16:00 PM

I love using this on my waterline to make my eyes appear bigger. The nude/peach colour is way better then using stark white on your waterline because it looks more natural and less amature cosplay-ish. It is nice how it comes in 3 shades so it can work for more people.
I have used this many times and it does only last maybe 4 hours, but what can you expect for something thats applied so close to a moist part of your eye.

on 5/3/2016 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this in light because my lips are so dark pink and I wanted to have a color that was very versatile! I adore this liner it's not too soft and not too hard perfect for what I need it for, I line my lips really wide to cover enough that my nude lipsticks look right! I have also used this on my eyes like it says and I loved it for that too! I wish they'd come out with a white like benefit!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great for outlining the lips as a reverse lip liner to clean up lipstick and perfect the lips after lipstick application especially when using vampy colors this is more efficient and less of a hassle then going around your lips with a concealer brush. it's the same concept but in the convenience of a creamy and decently pigmented pencil. I also love that it's a multitasking product that can be used as a concealer and he brightener. I have a neutral light/medium skin tone but found that the shade medium worked better and blended well with my skin tone as opposed to the light which left obvious outlines. I would recommend the light for only more fair and porcelain gals. overall a pretty good product. I just wish that they would consider making it waterproof and retractable. keeping my fingers crossed for it!

I just love this pencil! It's pretty creamy and doesn't skip or drag on my skin. I picked this up in the lightest shade, which works nicely with my nw 15/20 skin (actually, no MAC foundation matches me exactly, but that's nw 15/20 is the closest it gets).

I mainly use it as a reverse lipliner, and it creates a nice clean base for lipstick. It really brightens the area and blends easily.

I tried it in my waterline but it does not have much staying power there, and frankly - it looks a bit weird (on me, at least).

As a concealer, it's kind of meh, but it does work on smaller blemishes or freckles.

It looks nice under brows but I still prefer to highlight with eyeshadow. I could see it being useful to clean up and define the edges of a really defined brow look.

on 3/25/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Really like this. I somehow lost my Benefit Eye Bright and refused to repurchase as it is quite spendy. Picked this up on a whim and thought it was a fine replacement. I got this in light and the only difference for me was the Benefit is slightly more pink.

on 2/29/2016 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have these in 2 colors. Light and Medium. I only use these to tight line my lower lash line. However, I find them not very pigmented and compared to my Rimmel Nude Eye Kohl and Pixi Crayon Combo, they also don't go on very easily. You literally have to rub to build up pigmentation. Too much of a hassle. As such, I rarely use these. I would not buy again.

on 1/26/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I don't think this is very good for concealing spots or blemishes but I don't want to mark it too harshly for that, as I knew that when I bought it and I purchased only for use on my waterline. For the price, I think it does a great job for that! It's a good colour for brightening the eyes (I have the light) it will last for ages but I think I would repurchase if it ran out as its only £4! Handy thing to have lying around...

on 1/26/2016 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fades quickly on your waterline and really isn't much use as a concealer. Works fine as a brow bone/cupid's bow highlighter, but mostly I used it as a reverse lip liner. Just draw and blend it in to your skin before doing your lipstick, and it'll work wonders!