NYX Wonder Pencil

NYX Wonder Pencil

3.9

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Mica, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

Love. This. Product!!!! I use it for many things: to line under my eyes so my eyeliner doesn't melt into my under eye area from my waterline, as a reverse lip liner for bold lips, a highlight on the inner corner of my eye, an under brow liner....I mean the applications are endless! I will absolutely buy this again. It has found a place as a must have in my makeup kit.

Purchased this primarily for the waterline. Sadly it made my eyes runny and watery, so sensitive/allergic to it. Works ok as reverse line on lips and on brow bone. In summary I'm down the middle, I'd avoid if you have sensitive eyes.

I use this on my lower waterline to make my eyes like bigger and more awake. It is a great colour for me - pretty natural looking, the best nude waterline colour that I have found so far and I have a tried a few. My only complaint, which is the same for all eyeliner pencils that I have put on my lower waterline, is that it often gets into my lash line and clumps-up breaking the natural look that I am trying to achieve. I have tried running a spooley and mascara through the lashes to fix the issue, but no success there.

I feel like the only one here, but, I hate hate hate this pencil. It never actually goes onto my skin smoothly, it's patchy and doesn't seem to want to want to leave the darn pencil. A big waste of money for me, BUT, it is a pretty colour. :)

on 5/15/2016 2:31:00 PM

I use this pencil on clients to brighten their waterline. Put some powder on top and it will last all day ! It's amazing for this and I use it very often ! Never used it for concealing itself but is has a good color and is very creamy so no complaints here !

on 5/7/2016 11:16:00 PM

I love using this on my waterline to make my eyes appear bigger. The nude/peach colour is way better then using stark white on your waterline because it looks more natural and less amature cosplay-ish. It is nice how it comes in 3 shades so it can work for more people.
I have used this many times and it does only last maybe 4 hours, but what can you expect for something thats applied so close to a moist part of your eye.

on 5/3/2016 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this in light because my lips are so dark pink and I wanted to have a color that was very versatile! I adore this liner it's not too soft and not too hard perfect for what I need it for, I line my lips really wide to cover enough that my nude lipsticks look right! I have also used this on my eyes like it says and I loved it for that too! I wish they'd come out with a white like benefit!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great for outlining the lips as a reverse lip liner to clean up lipstick and perfect the lips after lipstick application especially when using vampy colors this is more efficient and less of a hassle then going around your lips with a concealer brush. it's the same concept but in the convenience of a creamy and decently pigmented pencil. I also love that it's a multitasking product that can be used as a concealer and he brightener. I have a neutral light/medium skin tone but found that the shade medium worked better and blended well with my skin tone as opposed to the light which left obvious outlines. I would recommend the light for only more fair and porcelain gals. overall a pretty good product. I just wish that they would consider making it waterproof and retractable. keeping my fingers crossed for it!

I just love this pencil! It's pretty creamy and doesn't skip or drag on my skin. I picked this up in the lightest shade, which works nicely with my nw 15/20 skin (actually, no MAC foundation matches me exactly, but that's nw 15/20 is the closest it gets).

I mainly use it as a reverse lipliner, and it creates a nice clean base for lipstick. It really brightens the area and blends easily.

I tried it in my waterline but it does not have much staying power there, and frankly - it looks a bit weird (on me, at least).

As a concealer, it's kind of meh, but it does work on smaller blemishes or freckles.

It looks nice under brows but I still prefer to highlight with eyeshadow. I could see it being useful to clean up and define the edges of a really defined brow look.

on 3/25/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Really like this. I somehow lost my Benefit Eye Bright and refused to repurchase as it is quite spendy. Picked this up on a whim and thought it was a fine replacement. I got this in light and the only difference for me was the Benefit is slightly more pink.