NYX Wonder Pencil

NYX Wonder Pencil

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Mica, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

on 8/15/2017 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Excellent for lower waterline brightening, brow definition, around the tear ducts and reverse lip lining. My skin tone is a neutral med-tan and the light shade works perfectly. This would also conceal small areas like pimples as well since the pencil is on the soft side and easy to blend but Id need to go for a deeper shade for that. Great inexpensive little work horse. I use it every day and really love it for days when I'm wearing little makeup and just need a little something for tired looking eyes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I mainly use this on the lower inner rim of my eyes to brighten them. The color is nice and opaque, and I find it to be fairly long lasting. I also have used this as a base for eye shadow since it is just a tiny bit darker than my eyelid color. It is a little dark for me to use it as a reverse lip liner, but it doesn't feel bad on the lips themselves. This is a makeup product that seems like it doesn't really do much, but it is handy to have in your collection since it does its job very well.

on 5/15/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have NYX wonder pencil in medium. It's a bit softer and needed much more sharpening than WnW calling your buff. The medium tone is very similar to WnW; medium is a tiny bit pinker, WnW is a tiny bit more yellow. Both are fine for waterline; NYX a bit easier to glide on, but WnW doesnt smudge as much. For the price, i get multiples and line away as per mood. I do prefer a firmer pencil for nude reverse lining my upper lip. Somehow the softer one isnt as crisp. But then it needs more blending. Also useful for around the brow definition. The NYX is short enough to fit into a cosmetic case, whereas the WnW is super long. (I have a variety of WnW eye pencils and Calling Your Buff and the white one are noticeably softer -- I think WnW reformulated).
Incidentally I prefer both this product and the WnW to NYX milk which i could not make work. I also prefer this to RImmel and Milani eye pencils which tend to smudge more on me. I am not sure about this in comparison to Sephora nano. Nano is firmer, requires less sharpening and doesnt crumble as fast. But, on me, Nano also smudges. WnW eye shadow primer helps prevent smudging, but doesn't help with under lash lining. I am NC30-35, asian olive skin.

Love. This. Product!!!! I use it for many things: to line under my eyes so my eyeliner doesn't melt into my under eye area from my waterline, as a reverse lip liner for bold lips, a highlight on the inner corner of my eye, an under brow liner....I mean the applications are endless! I will absolutely buy this again. It has found a place as a must have in my makeup kit.

Purchased this primarily for the waterline. Sadly it made my eyes runny and watery, so sensitive/allergic to it. Works ok as reverse line on lips and on brow bone. In summary I'm down the middle, I'd avoid if you have sensitive eyes.

I use this on my lower waterline to make my eyes like bigger and more awake. It is a great colour for me - pretty natural looking, the best nude waterline colour that I have found so far and I have a tried a few. My only complaint, which is the same for all eyeliner pencils that I have put on my lower waterline, is that it often gets into my lash line and clumps-up breaking the natural look that I am trying to achieve. I have tried running a spooley and mascara through the lashes to fix the issue, but no success there.

I feel like the only one here, but, I hate hate hate this pencil. It never actually goes onto my skin smoothly, it's patchy and doesn't seem to want to want to leave the darn pencil. A big waste of money for me, BUT, it is a pretty colour. :)

on 5/15/2016 2:31:00 PM

I use this pencil on clients to brighten their waterline. Put some powder on top and it will last all day ! It's amazing for this and I use it very often ! Never used it for concealing itself but is has a good color and is very creamy so no complaints here !

on 5/7/2016 11:16:00 PM

I love using this on my waterline to make my eyes appear bigger. The nude/peach colour is way better then using stark white on your waterline because it looks more natural and less amature cosplay-ish. It is nice how it comes in 3 shades so it can work for more people.
I have used this many times and it does only last maybe 4 hours, but what can you expect for something thats applied so close to a moist part of your eye.

on 5/3/2016 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this in light because my lips are so dark pink and I wanted to have a color that was very versatile! I adore this liner it's not too soft and not too hard perfect for what I need it for, I line my lips really wide to cover enough that my nude lipsticks look right! I have also used this on my eyes like it says and I loved it for that too! I wish they'd come out with a white like benefit!