Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion
Moistfull Collagen EmulsionMoistfull Collagen Emulsion

Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polysorbate 60, Cyclohexasiloxane, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Poloxamer 407, Peg-100 Stearate, Phytantriol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

Moistfull sadly did nothing for me, although I got flushing when applying it after my niacinamide serum. My skin would also be flaking by the end of the day. It is such a light moisturizer I had better luck with other products and would not repurchase. This may be better suited for someone with oilier skin; when I was younger I was much oilier and acne prone so I've passed it onto one of my kids.

on 10/14/2016 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this to have a different moisturizer at night and the formula is actually good, it makes my skin plump and soft but it also broke me out. :(
Using it as a neck moisturizer though and it's doing pretty okay for me. :)

on 3/2/2016 5:49:00 AM

Plump up the volume!
It's a gem to be a relative simple moisturizer. The Baobab extract (Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract) plumps up the skin immediately after application. In addition the hydrolyzed collagen works as a time released moisture reservoir.
The skin drinks it up gratefully.
If you hav dry to very dry skin you should probably apply a richer cream on top to close in these skin candies, maybe from the Moistfull Super Collagen Cream or Moistfull Collagen Deep cream.

It's effects are immediate, not long term but last for a respectable time. I prefer to use it under my usual moisturizer after serum (cold season). The collagen also gives the skin a soft, silky feel.

UPDATE:
The bottle has been slightly renewed in color and symbol code for what the main effects the product does (droplets for moisture in this).

on 2/27/2016 5:52:00 AM

I have been using this for about 8 months now. This is a staple for me. Cannot allow myself to run out of this and the Collagen Moistfull facial freshener. This product is the only emulsion I've used that got me compliments from a lot of people. I am on my second bottle and will definitely repurchase a third. Will last you 4-5 months. This is really effective and also affordable. Give it a month of use to see results.

on 1/24/2015 11:52:00 PM

This is my daily moisturizer. It has zero fragrance. It's light enough to spread easily over the entire face and neck with less than a quarter size drop of the product, and leaves your face feeling moisturized, but not sticky upon drying.

I have super-sensitive skin, and this has not broken me out. It's a good product, but it doesn't make me go wow. However I will most likely be buying it again, unless I find a HG.

on 3/11/2013 10:27:00 AM

I tried this not because i intended to, but because when i buy Etude Sweet Recipe Chocolate Eyes, the seller gave me a sample of this, it was in 25ml size. At first i used it, i knew it would moisture well so i skipped my Hada Labo Milk (which i used as moisturizers) and tried this instead.
And, WOW. It smells so nice and moisture very very well without making my skin oily.
I definitely would buy the regular size for this one. Instead of buying the whole line, i think i'd just use this. It already moistures enough. The Moistfull Collagen Cream is just too thick for me (i think) because i have combination with severely dry and oily skin in several different area.