Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion

4.8

Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polysorbate 60, Cyclohexasiloxane, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Poloxamer 407, Peg-100 Stearate, Phytantriol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

on 3/2/2016 5:49:00 AM

Plump up the volume!
It's a gem to be a relative simple moisturizer. The Baobab extract (Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract) plumps up the skin immediately after application. In addition the hydrolyzed collagen works as a time released moisture reservoir.
The skin drinks it up gratefully.
If you hav dry to very dry skin you should probably apply a richer cream on top to close in these skin candies, maybe from the Moistfull Super Collagen Cream or Moistfull Collagen Deep cream.

It's effect is immediate but not long term but last for a respectable time. I prefer to use it under my usual moisturizer after serum (cold season). The collagen also gives the skin a soft, silky feel.

UPDATE:
The bottle has been slightly renewed in color and symbol code for what the main effects the product does (droplets for moisture in this).

on 2/27/2016 5:52:00 AM

I have been using this for about 8 months now. This is a staple for me. Cannot allow myself to run out of this and the Collagen Moistfull facial freshener. This product is the only emulsion I've used that got me compliments from a lot of people. I am on my second bottle and will definitely repurchase a third. Will last you 4-5 months. This is really effective and also affordable. Give it a month of use to see results.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/24/2015 11:52:00 PM

This is my daily moisturizer. It has zero fragrance. It's light enough to spread easily over the entire face and neck with less than a quarter size drop of the product, and leaves your face feeling moisturized, but not sticky upon drying.

I have super-sensitive skin, and this has not broken me out. It's a good product, but it doesn't make me go wow. However I will most likely be buying it again, unless I find a HG.

on 3/11/2013 10:27:00 AM

I tried this not because i intended to, but because when i buy Etude Sweet Recipe Chocolate Eyes, the seller gave me a sample of this, it was in 25ml size. At first i used it, i knew it would moisture well so i skipped my Hada Labo Milk (which i used as moisturizers) and tried this instead.
And, WOW. It smells so nice and moisture very very well without making my skin oily.
I definitely would buy the regular size for this one. Instead of buying the whole line, i think i'd just use this. It already moistures enough. The Moistfull Collagen Cream is just too thick for me (i think) because i have combination with severely dry and oily skin in several different area.