MILANI Color Statment-Naturally Chic

4.2

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Sooo pretty! The shade is a very neutral pinkish-brown tone and it looks great for my everyday makeup looks. Formula is very creamy and it last most of the day. Typical Milani lipstick tube. Very complimentary on my complexion and I get many compliments. Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/21/2018 8:01:00 PM

I have always been a huge fan of these lipsticks. I love the formula and pigmentation and it wears beautifully. The only real reason I wouldn't buy this shade again is the fact that it's just not a color I love.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

In my eternal quest for a natural nude pink that's not too light or bright and not too brown, I bought Milani's Naturally Chic at the drugstore. It's not the one, but It's actually pretty nice anyway. I am fair skinned with silver-gray hair and blue eyes - very low contrast - and colors look very exaggerated on me so I have to be careful. Naturally Chic is quite bright on my pale face, just a hair shy of being too bold for me, a reddish pink, or warm pinkish red, with a highly saturated matte look. However, this one I can wear as my own version of vamp red. Not what I was looking for, but actually a nice surprise. The texture is a bit too dry for me. I would use it over a primer and with a dab of clear gloss. I don't mind the scent. I like it. It's scented like old fashioned lipsticks. Hope this will help other pale faces like me.

Only 4 lippies. One off for the dry texture. Low price is no excuse for that.

on 7/29/2017 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Great natural nude for my skin tone, I'm tan with golden undertones. Love this color and the formula is creamy, hydrating. I am now a big fan of this brand!

on 2/15/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

25 naturally chic is a medium warm brown rose shade. Love this color for everyday wear. Suitable for yellow toned skin.

The formula, consistency, pigmentation, and lasting power are all pretty good as a regular lipstick goes. The color is a very natural and wearable MLBB pink shade, and contains no glitter. What I don't like about this lipstick is #1 the scent. This lipstick contains a very heavy artificial bubble gum fragrance that doesn't go away even after the lipstick has set on the lips for 5 minutes. For the price, it's definitely worth a try, but personally, I won't be repurchasing this lipstick after I'm finished. It's not an unique shade or an overly amazing formula for me to deal with the scent.

This is a great lipstick if you are afraid of wearing a stark red or a deep plum lipstick. It is very chic as the name suggest and it's a good everyday red/pink color.

It's also hydrating and comparable to high end lippies :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yuck! I had a Milani gloss I loved a while back so I thought this would be another great makeup item from this brand but it was awful and I'm taking it back to the store.

1. It is very drying and makes my lips pucker up and look dehydrated.
2. Color payoff and pigmentation is terrible, worst this lipstick junkie has tried lately
3. I have pigmented lips naturally but this was like a coating of drying mud on them without any noticable color at all aside from the extreme sucking of all moisture from my lips.

I tried both Teddy Bare and Tres Chic and neither showed any color at all on my lips and just shriveled them up terribly. Also it stung my lips painfully.

Awful~ do not buy~

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was another Milani lipstick dud for me, which is too bad considering I love the Rose Femme shade. (The other one that didn't work out was Pretty Natural, which turned into an old-lady unnatural pink on my lips, not the nude-pink color I was hoping for.) The Naturally Chic morphs into a salmon-color on me, flat and just plain off.
I love the formula but the ONLY color that has worked for me is Rose Femme. Seems there's no other good shades for me so I'll stick with what works but I'm not trying any more Milani lipsticks.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a blind purchase for me online and I'm happy I discovered this shade. It's the perfect 'my lips but better' shade for me and is what I've been wearing everyday to work. It looks quite dark and brown in the tube, but on my lips turns into a beautiful dusty rose colour that gives me a nice polished look. Not too fond of the scent but I can put up with it. It's quite strong and I can still smell it on my lips hours after application so I took a lippy off.