Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: CI 77713 (Magnesium Carbonate), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

on 11/8/2017 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not that interested in neopolitan palettes but I decided to pick this up in "Going Native" (yes, unfortunate name.. good job UD) when it was on sale at sephora online for $6?! I think it was a website glitch but nonetheless, here we are lol.

I think if I picked a different shade set, I may be writing a different review. The bronzer in this particular palette is quite warm and pulls a little too orange-y for my liking so I don't reach for it as much as I would like. The blush is also a little too IN YOUR FACE PINK for fall lol. I think it would look a little better further into the winter when I'm more pale, but I would imagine that for most skin tones, this wouldn't work out super well. The highlighter is also okay. Nice pearly undertone but it's fairly subtle so nothing that would be blinding (which is typically not the look im going for anyway so this works well for me). I usually use the highlighter to set cream highlighters than i'm using and it works well for that purpose. The palette is also marketed to swirl all the colours together but when I look at my palette, I literally have zero interest in doing so with these particular shades. I don't suspect the bright candy pink would work well with the warm shimmery bronzer and pale pearly highlight. At least not on my yellow/olive skin tone.

Onto the formula, the powders are nice. They're decently creamy and not overly powdery for me. I have dry skin and they don't seem to accentuate any of that nonsense and they blend out decently on my face so they're okay in my book. I read below that people were having issues with the pan sizes/configuration but I dont have a huge problem keeping the colours independently in tact. I'll keep using it and make it work but it's not something I would repurchase or recommend to a friend at the regular price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The bronzer wasn't my favorite, but the real problem i had with this is that all the colors mixed together, especially the highlighter. I would try to highlight my cheekbones, but would end up getting the blush and bronzer on there too. Really annoying

on 7/9/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

If I could give the packaging a zero, I would.

I thought this looked very practical. 3 for 1! And I love Urban Decay!

However, although the blush looked great on me, the highlighter and bronzer just didn't seem quite right on my skin tone. Individually, I would not have purchased those colors.

Furthermore, when I would use blush or other, when I would swipe with my brush, sometimes I would pick up the adjacent color swiped onto the brush also. Very annoying.

Lastly, it's just not sturdy. Very early on, it started to break apart and crumble on its own. And when I did take it overseas with me - the entire contents shattered. Literally, every color mixed, and I couldn't salvage it. Threw it away! Very disappointed.

My opinion is, take the time to get 3 colors you know you will use. If there are no dividers, keep it mind there may be some mixing of colors. And if it ever shatters, it is impossible to try and re-set the powders, because the colors have mixed.

on 1/4/2017 12:57:00 PM

Best product ever! I bought it on vacation in Valencia. The guy at the urban decay counter did my make up with this and I loved it! Now I've been using this everyday. I use the bronze before I use powder on my face for a natural look and it's perfect. The blush is also very beautiful but I don't use it that often. The highlighter is also so pigmented, it gives you the perfect glow. I recommend this to everyone

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the palette in Naked and it gives a very natural bronze, glow and flush to medium/olive skin tones. I've been using this every time I put makeup on. It's so compact so it's perfect for travel and on the go. Honestly, a fuss free product and very buildable so you don't have to worry about looking too bronzed

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this purely for travelling but now that I think about it, carrying a blush, highlighter and bronzer doesn't even take up much space!

The fact that this palette has no separators makes it really hard to use. I'm constantly having to use a specific sized brush so it doesn't grab any powder from the other colours.

The highlighter I use to highlight my brow bone as it emphasises pores when you use it as a face highlighter.

The blush and bronzer and average. Nicely pigmented, keep in mind all three colours have shimmer.

on 5/20/2016 2:59:00 AM

Had two of these - both I never used up as they smashed up so easily . Product good but waste of money if you happen to knock your make up bag about a bit .

I love the shades, but I hate the packaging. It breaks very easily and there is no separation between colors.

on 4/9/2016 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love the Naked Flushed palettes! The blush is so pigmented, and the highlight is my favorite of ajytning I've ever tried. The bronzer is great, but it doesn't wear super well. I don't know if it's my foundation or the powder, but it's nothing that's worth avoiding this product for. I've bought this twice and I don't regret either purchase!

This is my first contouring palette and I loved it! The lady at the urban decay store taught me how to use it. The finish is really natural, and the blush is really beautiful. I went for the lighter shade. The contouring is also quite natural hence it's quite easy for me as a beginner in contouring. I also love the highlighter shade as the powder is quite fine and goes on beautifully. It's also really handy that everything is in the one plate so it's easy for storage and travelling.
I also bought the brush from the same store which is perfect for applying this product.
I think a plate would last a long time so it's quite worth the money.