70%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I bought this to replace my Marc Jacobs and before that my Charlotte Tilbury. I got tired to blushes that come in flimsy pretty compacts that break all the time if I drop my blush or travel. I love multi colored blushes to get more variation in a single compact but they tend to be more fragile and end up in pieces when I travel. So I was looking for a new blush that came in a sturdier plastic case that won't fall apart and this compact does the job. Great, heavily pigmented colors that comes in simple blocks (no flower or fancy stripes) and I've traveled and dropped this many times without mishap.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromshanty

2 years ago

I'm not that interested in neopolitan palettes but I decided to pick this up in "Going Native" (yes, unfortunate name.. good job UD) when it was on sale at sephora online for $6?! I think it was a website glitch but nonetheless, here we are lol. I think if I picked a different shade set, I may be writing a different review. The bronzer in this particular palette is quite warm and pulls a little too orange-y for my liking so I don't reach for it as much as I would like. The blush is also a little too IN YOUR FACE PINK for fall lol. I think it would look a little better further into the winter when I'm more pale, but I would imagine that for most skin tones, this wouldn't work out super well. The highlighter is also okay. Nice pearly undertone but it's fairly subtle so nothing that would be blinding (which is typically not the look im going for anyway so this works well for me). I usually use the highlighter to set cream highlighters than i'm using and it works well for that purpose. The palette is also marketed to swirl all the colours together but when I look at my palette, I literally have zero interest in doing so with these particular shades. I don't suspect the bright candy pink would work well with the warm shimmery bronzer and pale pearly highlight. At least not on my yellow/olive skin tone. Onto the formula, the powders are nice. They're decently creamy and not overly powdery for me. I have dry skin and they don't seem to accentuate any of that nonsense and they blend out decently on my face so they're okay in my book. I read below that people were having issues with the pan sizes/configuration but I dont have a huge problem keeping the colours independently in tact. I'll keep using it and make it work but it's not something I would repurchase or recommend to a friend at the regular price.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

3 years ago

The bronzer wasn't my favorite, but the real problem i had with this is that all the colors mixed together, especially the highlighter. I would try to highlight my cheekbones, but would end up getting the blush and bronzer on there too. Really annoying

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Best product ever! I bought it on vacation in Valencia. The guy at the urban decay counter did my make up with this and I loved it! Now I've been using this everyday. I use the bronze before I use powder on my face for a natural look and it's perfect. The blush is also very beautiful but I don't use it that often. The highlighter is also so pigmented, it gives you the perfect glow. I recommend this to everyone

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I bought this purely for travelling but now that I think about it, carrying a blush, highlighter and bronzer doesn't even take up much space! The fact that this palette has no separators makes it really hard to use. I'm constantly having to use a specific sized brush so it doesn't grab any powder from the other colours. The highlighter I use to highlight my brow bone as it emphasises pores when you use it as a face highlighter. The blush and bronzer and average. Nicely pigmented, keep in mind all three colours have shimmer.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

4 years ago

If I could give the packaging a zero, I would. I thought this looked very practical. 3 for 1! And I love Urban Decay! However, although the blush looked great on me, the highlighter and bronzer just didn't seem quite right on my skin tone. Individually, I would not have purchased those colors. Furthermore, when I would use blush or other, when I would swipe with my brush, sometimes I would pick up the adjacent color swiped onto the brush also. Very annoying. Lastly, it's just not sturdy. Very early on, it started to break apart and crumble on its own. And when I did take it overseas with me - the entire contents shattered. Literally, every color mixed, and I couldn't salvage it. Threw it away! Very disappointed. My opinion is, take the time to get 3 colors you know you will use. If there are no dividers, keep it mind there may be some mixing of colors. And if it ever shatters, it is impossible to try and re-set the powders, because the colors have mixed.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

I have the palette in Naked and it gives a very natural bronze, glow and flush to medium/olive skin tones. I've been using this every time I put makeup on. It's so compact so it's perfect for travel and on the go. Honestly, a fuss free product and very buildable so you don't have to worry about looking too bronzed

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

Had two of these - both I never used up as they smashed up so easily . Product good but waste of money if you happen to knock your make up bag about a bit .

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

1.0

4 years ago

I love the shades, but I hate the packaging. It breaks very easily and there is no separation between colors.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

4 years ago

I love the Naked Flushed palettes! The blush is so pigmented, and the highlight is my favorite of ajytning I've ever tried. The bronzer is great, but it doesn't wear super well. I don't know if it's my foundation or the powder, but it's nothing that's worth avoiding this product for. I've bought this twice and I don't regret either purchase!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral