Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: CI 77713 (Magnesium Carbonate), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this purely for travelling but now that I think about it, carrying a blush, highlighter and bronzer doesn't even take up much space!

The fact that this palette has no separators makes it really hard to use. I'm constantly having to use a specific sized brush so it doesn't grab any powder from the other colours.

The highlighter I use to highlight my brow bone as it emphasises pores when you use it as a face highlighter.

The blush and bronzer and average. Nicely pigmented, keep in mind all three colours have shimmer.

on 7/9/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

If I could give the packaging a zero, I would.

I thought this looked very practical. 3 for 1! And I love Urban Decay!

However, although the blush looked great on me, the highlighter and bronzer just didn't seem quite right on my skin tone. Individually, I would not have purchased those colors.

Furthermore, when I would use blush or other, when I would swipe with my brush, sometimes I would pick up the adjacent color swiped onto the brush also. Very annoying.

Lastly, it's just not sturdy. Very early on, it started to break apart and crumble on its own. And when I did take it overseas with me - the entire contents shattered. Literally, every color mixed, and I couldn't salvage it. Threw it away! Very disappointed.

My opinion is, take the time to get 3 colors you know you will use. If there are no dividers, keep it mind there may be some mixing of colors. And if it ever shatters, it is impossible to try and re-set the powders, because the colors have mixed.

To Read all 99 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the palette in Naked and it gives a very natural bronze, glow and flush to medium/olive skin tones. I've been using this every time I put makeup on. It's so compact so it's perfect for travel and on the go. Honestly, a fuss free product and very buildable so you don't have to worry about looking too bronzed

on 5/20/2016 2:59:00 AM

Had two of these - both I never used up as they smashed up so easily . Product good but waste of money if you happen to knock your make up bag about a bit .

I love the shades, but I hate the packaging. It breaks very easily and there is no separation between colors.

on 4/9/2016 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love the Naked Flushed palettes! The blush is so pigmented, and the highlight is my favorite of ajytning I've ever tried. The bronzer is great, but it doesn't wear super well. I don't know if it's my foundation or the powder, but it's nothing that's worth avoiding this product for. I've bought this twice and I don't regret either purchase!

This is my first contouring palette and I loved it! The lady at the urban decay store taught me how to use it. The finish is really natural, and the blush is really beautiful. I went for the lighter shade. The contouring is also quite natural hence it's quite easy for me as a beginner in contouring. I also love the highlighter shade as the powder is quite fine and goes on beautifully. It's also really handy that everything is in the one plate so it's easy for storage and travelling.
I also bought the brush from the same store which is perfect for applying this product.
I think a plate would last a long time so it's quite worth the money.

on 3/29/2016 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Didn't really get the hype with this product. I found the powders chalky and the highlighter emphasised my pores a lot. Urban Decay is one of my fav brands but this just really didn't do it for me. I like the idea of this product and it would be handy for travel but for me it's a miss.

on 1/29/2016 10:50:00 AM

NEVER STOP MAKING THIS.
I adore this pallet. This is the first time EVER I have been able to do blush, bronzer and highlighter. And what a nice affect it has on my face.
The lady at Sephora showed me how to use it...FABULOUS and will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The bronzer isn't the right shade for my skin. The only thing I use is the highlighter