Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25

Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25

3.6

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.7; Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Mica, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbic Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyl Phenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Cederlopsis Grevei Bark Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

1)long lasting
2)covers like a foundation
3)blends nicely
4)Mineral based sunscreen
but the color shades are not that great I bought both medium and light and I have to confess the medium is too dark and red based,the number 1 or light is a good match for my NC25.30 color tone

I bought this because of the high spf but I found the shades in this bb cream to be very dark. I am quite fair skinned and am shade 103 Ivory in the rest of the Clarins range, but the shade light in this bb cream made me look like i had applied a tad too much fake tan! I've tried the shade 00 fair in this which only seems to be available online and it isn't too bad a match on my skin. I also found the smell a bit too strong, really perfumy and not exactly pleasant, not the usual scent of Clarins products that I love. The consistency is medium thickness and blends fairly easily, and gives a decent coverage for a bb, and overall is not a bad product but I think there are a lot of better bb creams for the price of this. Not one of Clarins better products imo.

To Read all 50 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/12/2016 12:01:00 PM

The coverage is nice and it made my skin look pretty but upon second day of using this I had a terrible reaction to it. I literally used it for one day and for 5 minutes the following day. My skin started itching a lot and I had a burning sensation right a couple of minutes after applying this the second day and those symptioms immediately subsided when I used my makeup remover to take it off.
Searching for an explanation, I read reviews of people that also had reactions to this problem and some of them said that Clarins used way too much perfume and preservatives in this formula.

on 3/29/2016 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Absolutely love this BB cream, it feels velvety and makes my makeup look natural. I particularly like the matt ish effect. My skin feels lovely when I apply it, although it doesn't have as much coverage when I blend in my studio fix foundation powder it looks really natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Sorry, Clarins, I love you but this time you failed. Miserably.

I bought this based on a sample too dark for me that I tried and for some reason thought that in a lighter shade this would be perfect for me.

True, it covers better than many other BB creams I've tested, but it hardly moisturizes at all, and even on days when my dry skin doesn't look that bad this cream makes it look flaky and dull. The result is very matte and boring.

I find Garnier much better value for money and although it's lighter it makes my skin look better.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. You get a natural color and it covers verý well.
I tend to use Medium when it comes to foundations and BB creams and ordered that, but it was unfortunately too dark, so I ordered a Light instead and it´s just perfect for my skin.
Beware of nuance. Light should be fine if you usually tend to use medium.
I saw that all shades except just light was on sale so it may be that the other ones are difficult to sell.

on 7/19/2015 9:38:00 AM

I used to use Nivea for 10 years but they must have changed an ingredient because i started to get dark/redish blotches on my face. Ive spent heaps of money trying different kinds of products and it just made my face worse. Then i came across this product and I Love it coz its great for my very sensitive skin, worth my money. Everyones skin is different, you just have to try it and see if your skin agrees with it

on 7/10/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is more like a slightly tinted moisturizer. It does not refine pores, cover redness, melasma, acne or imperfections at all. It is a little "shiny" and gives a little greasy look on my acne-prone skin. I've used the shade 00, and it suits my NC/NW 15-25 skin quite well, it's a little cool and pinkish, but not too much. I like that it contains sunscreen. But not refining enough being a BB-cream!

Love this bb cream, makes my skin look plumped and even and last really well . I normally have a problem with foundations and creams not lasting in my t-zone . I have quite fairish skin , wear mac face and body N1 or N2 , sometimes mixed.
I can actually wear either the clarins light or the medium. If I wear the medium I use much less product and basically just put on the areas i need evening out. Yesterday got samples of the light shade .With the lighter one i initially thought it looked a bit chalky on me but after a while it changes on your skin and looks very natural.
I have problems with bb creams and some foundations looking cakey or being very obvious on my skin..with this it looks like you're not wearing anything.
Small amount of this goes a long way , I think some people will find the colour is better on them if they use a very small amount and give it time to settle. Its definitely not one I would slather all over my face.
Would definitely buy again ,although won't need to for ages

on 4/11/2015 1:36:00 AM

Somehow this cream gives me a completely natural look, as if I am not,, wearing makeup. At the same time, it manages to even out the skin tone, hide imperfections and dark circles. At the moment, I use it appr. every other day, with the alternative being a foundation from Shiseido ("sheer" something). I find the two quite similar, but this is better with beauty flash,, shiseido with the Clarins primer in a red jar. With beauty flash I get a dewy look that stays all day without going oily or drying out my skin. I agree that the colour options aren't the best, but I can wear 01 (I have a had terrible results with Mac, but it seems to be an ok colour match: N? 30)if I make sure to blend properly and most importantly: blend onto the neck! Anyone is going to look fake and poorly made up without doing this... So, I will definitely be buying this again. It is absolutely the best BB-cream I've ever tried, and I love the naturally perfect results.