Eyeko Fat Brush mascara

Eyeko Fat Brush mascara

4.3

I am a total makeup junkie and a beauty therapist but I avoid mascara generally as I like thick,fluffy lashes without the spidery clumpiness and I find that impossible to get usually so make do by frequently tinting my lashes. That changes with this mascara. Having tried and tested so many, I love this. Definition and flutter without the weight, you can layer lightly and it builds up just perfectly. The formula seems to get even better as it dries out a little too! Hands down my favourite mascara EVER. I'll try a product and give away or resell or throw out in an instant if its not performing so this is high praise indeed. Give it a go!

A relatively average mascara for me. I was interested to try the squeezy tube style which is actually no different to any other mascara in terms of getting product on the brush. I feel it dried out a lil quickly but it does contain less than most mascaras which is reflected in its lower price. Leaves your eyelashes feeling nice after application, dries fairly quickly but just not enough volume for me. Its called a 'fat brush' and that's exactly what the brush is which makes it hard to use on lower lashes and in the corner of your eye.

When I bought this I was expecting to buy an upper class mascara, something to treat myself with. And boy I was disappointed! It calles it the fat brush mascara and I expected a nice dramatic effect on my lashes but all I got was barelly there natural result. It's true this mascara holds all day long which is the only pro I see, but it just doesn't make my lashes look any better or thicker or longer. It might be the mascara for someone who is going for no make up, natural look. Anyways in my opinion it's teribbly overpriced and is not worth the money.

on 5/23/2014 6:32:00 PM

This has accidentally become one of my favourite mascaras. I bought it as part of a duo, the other mascara being the Skinny, which claims to make lashes long and tall and that's what I was after. The Fat mascara claims to make lashes big and bold, which is does, but it also lengthens and it defines my lashes like I have found no other mascara does. I tend to get through mascaras fairly quickly and once it reaches that awful dry texture I throw it out, but this has lasted me quite a while and although it has become slightly dry, it somehow still works just as well!

This mascara stays on all day and I don’t get those horrible panda eyes.
The mascara is buildable and does not clump. Perfect for everyday use
Also comes with a little guitar pick looking thing that helps you put the mascara evenly on your bottom lashes which I use every day its quite handy.
it’s a fantastic price and defiantly gives the top brands a run for their money.

This mascara is my new fave product at the moment I don’t leave the house without it.

Wow, remember the days when Eyeko mascara came in a kitsch anime-inspired tube and cost about a fiver from Superdrug?! I liked it back then and went through tubes and tubes. Well, the brand has gone all grown up. Same squeezy tube design, but the graphics are completely different, and it now retails for 15 a pop in the UK. Another big difference is the fact that we now get a choice of applicator, rather than just getting that weird spindly tiny-toothed wand of the past. I've recently gone through a tube each of the Skinny (the original brush), Curvy (a three-twist helical brush) and the Fat (a traditional-type mascara wand, supersized). I love the formulation of each one. They have different ingredients, but I wouldn't have guessed if I hadn't read the boxes. All three are wet (but not TOO liquid), rich and ultra black. They give me superb volume and curl, a richness of colour that doesn't fade, and a healthy glossiness. My lashes feel sleek to the touch, not dry and crumbly as with so many other 'false lash effect'-type products. As all three formulations give me the same and look and feel, it's the brush that is the deciding factor for me. I find the Fat brush is the most user friendly. It gives me volume, definition and uplift - so I don't need three separate brushes. Luckily, the tubes are exactly the same size, so it's easy enough to mix and match - and I ended up tossing the curvy and skinny wands, and using the fat brush in all tubes. Eyeko are now promoting the concept of having a 'mascara wardrobe', selling single tubes of the mascara with two additional brushes to allow the creation of different looks and for layering. However, I think this is just a bit gimmicky - I get my BEST lashes with the fat brush, and I'll never want a lash look that is any different from my best!
This is my favourite mascara at the moment. For many reasons. I love the ease of application and that I can get a (clump-free) natural or high drama look. I love how healthy my lashes look and feel (each formulation has moisturising/strengthening ingredients such as keratin in the Fat Brush, shea butter in the Curvy). I love that, if I smudge it onto my lids when applying, it flakes off easily without ruining my other makeup. I love that, in spite of this, it doesn't crumble or flake during the day - in fact, it stays on till I choose to remove it. A definite repurchase for me.