Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromlizzea

Aug/31/2016

Love this lipstick! Great colour payoff and it smells so sweet and fruity. Will require touchups throughout the day if eating and drinking but it's so lovely and feels like I'm just wearing a balm. The colour is gorgeous on deeper skin but I can imagine lighter and really deep skin tones also wearing this well. Love it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

May/23/2016

This shade is a show-stopper, for sure! It's bold, but at the same time very wearable. I usually shy away from colours that are too far off my natural lips (bright red being the exception). But since this is a) not too dark, not too light in shade and b) stays put like all the Milani lipsticks that I've tried do, it's easy to use despite being a little bit out of my usual comfort …Read more

About reviewer (417 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

fromdv_27

Dec/23/2015

Under 7 dollars, this is lipstick is a steal. This lipstick comes in gold packaging, which I am not too crazy for. I like my packaging simple and sleek. This lipstick has a nice watermelon scent which can be bothersome for a lot of people, I can tolerate it. In fact its better than the MAC lipstick scent * please don't flame me* :) BiteBeauty is my HG lip product, this comes close …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (413 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

Apr/10/2015

This is a very pretty color almost similar to Mac rebel. The smell is a little much. Very comfortable and lasting.

About reviewer (261 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Nov/26/2014

I would describe this as a dusky fuscia. If you love bright lipsticks but you want to knock it down a notch so it's not too in your face, this is a brilliant colour for you. As with the other Milani lipstick i reviewed, quality is fantastic - pigmented, creamy, long lasting and for this bright colour, it doesn't bleed on me!

Oh Milani lipsticks, i love you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Nov/23/2013

These lipsticks are incredible. The color payoff is top notch and the feel on your lips is that of a much higher end lipstick. This color is SO pretty. It makes a statement without being overpowering and is just a very very nice lipstick without being in your face. Just lovely!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromNiza9

Nov/22/2013

This is a great color.! I do not have anything like it in my collection and it is absolutely beautiful. It is a violet color with a bit of fuchsia. Hard to describe, but very intense and beautiful. It also leaves a very pretty stain on your lips as it wears off. I will be repurchasing. It is wonderful fall lip color!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

Oct/25/2013

I intended to buy Sangria, but got this instead. Best decision ever! This is the color that I had been looking for years. And since it was BOGO, I got Black Cherry also.
And when I combine those two colors, perfect color!
I'm glad I got Milani lipsticks. I'd rather wear them than MAC (overated brand, in my opinion).

The lipsticks are creamy and not drying at all …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/04/2013

This is my first Milani lipstick, and I am really impressed with the feel and the color payoff. I think this is one of the best drugstore lipsticks that I have tried. It feels nice and creamy and I am looking forward to wearing it more in the fall :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/05/2013

I love this lipstick. I normally stick to nudes but bought this lipstick on a whim & I adore it!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm