Mary Kay Timewise Repair Volu-Firm Foaming Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Water, glycerin, potassium stearate, dipropylene glycol, sorbitol, potassium myristate, myristic acid, glyceryl stearate se, peg-60 glyceryl isostearate. stearic acid, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, peg-32. potassium laurate, glycol stearate, sunflower seed oil, tocopheral, tripeptide-1, centella asiatica flower leaf stem extract, peg-8, butylene glycol, polyquarternium-7, lauric acid, sodium chloride, maltodextrin, ethylene brassylate, ethyl linalool, peg-4 laurate, trimethylbenzenepropanol, gamma-undecalactone, phenylisohexanol, subtilisin, methyldihdrojasmonate, lipase, tetradecyl, amninobutyrolyvalylaminobutyric urea trifluoroacetate, iodopropynyl butylcarbarmate. Phew!

on 5/13/2018 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This facial cleanser is great. I purchased the entire Volu-Firm set at a 50% discount from my consultant. This product removes all makeup and has a fresh scent. I only use this at night as a makeup remover though. The rest of the Volu - Firm set was highly irritating and a loss. But this facial cleanser I did like and I would consider repurchasing. One thing I don’t care for is the screw top, I wish it was a flip top to make it easier in the shower. Can’t have it all, I guess :)

on 11/26/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

not a fan. not suitable for oily skin.