MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15

MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2%. Inactive: Water, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Silica, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Phytantriol, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Simethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Tin Oxide, Urea, Triacetin, Polyquaternium-51, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 7/29/2016 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Tried this, hated it. Clung to dehydrated patches and wore away in patches throughout the day. I got a little sample of NC13, and the color was nice, application was fine. I have Rosacea and textured, dehydrated patches, between brows and on inner cheeks. Favorite foundations: Clinique redness solutions, Maybelline dream smooth mousse (discont.), NARS sheer glow, Estée Lauder double wear.

on 7/20/2016 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm an NC20 and have been using this foundation for a year. As I have a dry skin, I found this foundation extremely moisturizing. It leaves a dewy beautiful glow for half a day. The reason I took 1 lippie off is because it will turn somewhat very oily after 4-5 hours. So, I have to blot my face once or twice. Comparing to NARS All Day Illuminating Foundation, I think this one does not set on the face as good as Nars'.

To Read all 151 Reviews, Login or Join

OMG.
I am scarred for life because of this foundation. Honestly i have trust issues now. I'm afraid to try out new foundations in fear of repeating my horrible MAC experience.
okay, so maybe that's a little dramatic, but its true. So i went into the MAC store and asked for a sample of any foundation for dry skin, and they recommended this, so i tried it out. and holy crap that was a mistake. I'm in the shade NC25 and when i applied it, it looked fine, so i wore it to school. i was happy and proud of my makeup throughout the day; that is, until i looked in the mirror. it separated and clung to the dry patches on my skin like a leech! even when i took it off, it left my skin horribly dry and tight. it took weeks for me to finally get soft, smooth skin again all because of this stupid foundation.
now i'm too afraid to try NARS sheer glow because it might dry out my skin forever again.

on 6/2/2016 1:22:00 PM

I went to Mac counter at Macy and was match with NC25 and I love it. I have normal to dry skin. Normal in the t-zone and dry at cheeks area. I live in San Diego when it hot and dry my skin will dry out on too moist and hot it will be slice oily in t-zone. This foundation is great for dry skin not oily skin best friend. I like the coverage light to medium due to as I hit 40 years old I prefer light coverage because thick to full coverage foundation make me looked older than I already am. I do set this with Chanel powder and setting spray on humid day but on hot and dry day no powder only primer for dry skin. Great creamy texture and last me all day at work.

on 5/26/2016 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this foundation! It applies smoothly, gives the sheer coverage that I want, and once it dries down my face feels so smooth all day long. The shade NC15 was a perfect match for my pale, yellow-toned skin. My only complaint is that a bottle is $44 in Canada...

on 5/2/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Sigh... this product isn't bad, but it is another chapter in the saga of foundations that don't match my very fair skin. So I can't help but be disappointed a little.

I have dry patches and very fair skin. I like sheer coverage with a dewy finish. So when I popped into Mac and they recommended this to me, I was psyched. The sales associate picked out the shade NW13, which looked pale enough!...until she put it on my face. Needless to say, it is not a match, and is too dark on my skin. But it's soooo close, and that makes it even more disappointing for me.

This foundation isn't bad by any means, and I CAN make it work if I add a little white foundation to it. It is otherwise everything I ever wanted, including the pink undertone that I can't seem to find in any other brands. Two pumps covers my entire face. It has a lovely dewy finish and feels weightless on my skin. It definitely lasts all day when I set it with a powder and setting spray, and it doesn't oxidize much, which is excellent too.

It didn't match me, but NW13 (and by extension, NC13) is a nice pale shade. Other pale people might have better luck than me. I will repurchase if I don't find anything that matches me better.

I own this foundation for almost two years, it's my first mac purchase and my first foundation. I used it in the summer but my skin gets too oily in humid weather tho the dewy finish is pretty. I learnt the lesson so I only use this one during cooler weather, I guess it's heavier so it feels more moisturizing. However not until recently I realized whenever I apply this foundation, dry patches on forehead and nose appear!! How ridiculous is this since I always moisturize my skin very well and I definitely have no issues with other foundations including Mac face and body foundation. Plus, I have oily t-zone and this foundation specifically accentuate (or cause) dry patches on my t-zone... This is so weird .. Maybe it gone bad..? No matter I use a foundation brush or a sponge my skin look patchy close up, tho it can't be detected from a distance, I don't like this foundation now.

on 3/27/2016 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I actually really love this foundation. I went into MAC and was matched to NW18 which is pretty gosh darn close. I wanted something dewy which is exactly what you'll get with this foundation. It doesn't go on watery at all and you can get a good amount of coverage with one or two pumps.
The only reason I didn't give this a 5 rating is that I'm suffering a bit with acne at the moment and this is a sheer - medium coverage foundation. When my skin is clear, this is absolutely my go-to day time foundy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I GOT THIS IN THE LIGHTEST COLOR,IT DID NOT COVER AT ALL,THE COLOR WAS SO MUSTARD YELLOW,IT SINKS IN SKIN AND DISAPPEARS NO COVERAGE,IT DRIES THE SKIN,IT REMINDS ME OF REVLON NAKED FOUNDATION THE SECOND LIGHTEST YELLOW ONE (DUPE).

Love ! I've wanted to try this for a while but was sceptical because all the other MAC foundations that have stated satin finish or semi-matte were actually very matte ! I wanted some dewy and this is exactly that, yes this is a little tacky but you can set it with powder if you wish and it doesn't take away the effect of the glow this gives you. I would say this is more of a day time foundation for me but I love it all the same. I will definitely by repurchasing this when it runs out !