NYX Matte Lipstick in "Tea Rose"

4.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this lipstick, it's definitely on my top favourite lipstick. I reach for this all the time when I cannot decide. It's a beautiful colour. I have warm olive/yellow tones. Dark brown hair and eyes and it suits my complexion. Honestly if you have olive undertones this is perfect for you. I hope they never discontinue this product. I'm glad I picked this up after reading reviews else where that this is suitable for olive undertones. Gorgeous colour!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the second shade I purchase from Nyx matte lipsticks. The first one was a really pale pink (I can't remember the exact shade), but I found it to be a little patchy and sometimes gave me that concealer lips look, so I didn't love it. I decided to give this line another try, and since lately I've been obsessed with mauve, I got it in Tea Rose. The name caught my attention immediately, and so did the color. I honestly love this thing. The color is so flattering and it applies smoothly. I line my lips with my MAC velvetease Aim to please, and voilà. Needless to say, this one isn't patchy at all, nor dries my lips. I certainly will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gahhhhhh amazing. I loveeeeee this lipstick. The color is so pretty, especially with olive skin tones that are looking for a nice, work friendly lip color. It doesn't settle into lines and doesn't feather, last long too. My favorite!

I love these lippies but this color turns dark brown on my very light colored lips. It made me sad because it looks Soo good on so many people.

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Its been awhile since I posted a review, but here goes. First of all, I love lipstick! i buy at least a couple of tubes a month. ( My favorite brands are Px, Tarte, Lipstick Queen.) Ive been trying lighter shades than I usually wear, so I buy cheaper. Bought this shade and I really like it. I think it was $6.00 at Giant Eagle. Good quality for any amount of money. Will buy a few more. (Not like I need another lipstick.)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This lipstick is perfect. Perfect for spring, summer, fall, winter. Its a mauve shade with pink undertones. It's a pop of color. Highly pigmented. If you have pigmented lips, this lipstick will cover them plus it's only $6. I've been using this shade for 2 years and always repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

By mistake, I bought this in the matte formulation rather than in the Mega Shine formulation but I still love it. Others summed this up perfectly as a good mauve/pink shade. It does not look garish and doesn't dry out my lips. Looking at it from the tube, I didn't think it would work well with my medium skin tone but I now consider it one of my favorite daily lipsticks. I might try the Mega Shine version just to see if I would like that one better. My favorite looks is to pair it with a smoky eye. Keep a look out for sales at CVS and Ulta.

I just purchased this lipstick and am very pleased. I have pale lips, but this color is very pigmented, so it shows up as a very nice natural, warm mauve/pink. This formula and color reminds me of Bobbi Brown lip colors, which I have used for years; the price point for NYX is much less expensive though.

This is a nice mauve/pink color. It is opaque but still leaves your lips looking fairly natural. The texture is smooth and easy to apply. However, I dislike that it is drying. If I apply it directly on my lips, it is fairly long lasting but dries out my lips and makes them peel and look wrinkled. If I apply it over a lip balm, the drying problem is lessened but it wears off much quicker.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is such a great pink natural looking color. It is not too bright, but not so pale it looks un-natural. A great everyday lipstick with staying power if you apply it right. I like to put some lip balm on about 15 minutes before I apply it, then it seems to stay on all day.