Chanel Foundation Brush (Synthetic Fibers)

Chanel Foundation Brush (Synthetic Fibers)

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One of the better brushes I have tried. I rotate this every day with my other maybelline brush. Mixes well, application is perfect, and it helps keep it smoother and on for longer than other brushes. I will keep repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I ordered this brush online after reading the comments. I was so disappointed when I received it. The brush is no different from cheap brushes, such as the ones you can buy from pharmacies at a third of the price. Maybe it would perform well, as the bristles are soft, but no softer than other brands. I shall be returning it.

To Read all 79 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/21/2015 9:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is the softest foundation brush I've ever used. Other brands simply do not compare. I've had this for about a year and it's still super soft even after multiple washings. I also love that this doesn't leave streaks during foundation application as some other brushes tend to. This brush is expensive, but well worth it! I have many Chanel brushes, but this is by far the best one.

on 9/21/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This brush is AMAZING. The Pinceau Fond de Teint No. 6 is Chanel's foundation brush that is made of synthetic fibers. It is oh so soft, dense, but feels just beautifully light on my sensitive skin! Beautiful, perfectly even coverage, and absolutely no streaks at all even with just very few strokes. And believe it or not, it actually softens the look of my pores! It's that good. I have also been using the same exact foundation for the past 3 months, with different foundation brushes (from both high and low-ends) just to test them out, and so far this is the BEST. The foundation brushes that I still have to try that I think might eclipse these are the ones by Chikuhodo and Hakuhodo. But in the meantime, this is like super great. Very expensive, but still, you really get the results here! Love!

Just the right length - i have used the Dior foundation brush too but I always return to this one because it is so easy to hold and use to apply any liquid foundation. The brush is very dense and the hairs never fall out (have had this for 3 years).
Comes in a velour pouch so really handy to keep when travelling etc.
Absolute pleasure to use.

on 1/9/2015 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is such a versatile brush it seems to work for everything. I've owned this for about six months and I seem to always be reaching for it. I use it to apply Chanel Le Blanc primer, liquid foundations and blushes, and cream highlighters. It applies everything seamlessly and effortlessly without tugging or scratching against my sensitive skin. It never leaves those annoying striped tracks behind either. I've used similar foundation brushes and they don't compare to the quality and softness of these bristles. I wash my facial makeup brushes after each use with a mild antibacterial soap and so far I haven't noticed any shedding or misshapen hairs.

I like the length of the handle too, it's not too long where I feel like I have to choke up on it in order to get the right amount of control. It's just an all around fantastic brush, no complaints at all. I imagine I'll get years of use out of this but if I have to repurchase I wouldn't hesitate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The HG of foundation brushes! I use with Chanel Perfection Lumiere and I have never been happier. Helps makeup glide on smoothly and allows me to work quickly to blend the foundation properly. Also very nice packaging! Definitely worth the price

on 8/12/2014 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

An excellent brush! I was having troubles with foundation looking gross and clinging to patches of dry, flakey skin (thanks, Retin-A). So I changed what kind of foundation brush I was using and got this one. It really made a difference for me. The bristles are soft and they have not shed so far after about 5 months of use (and I'm a little bit rough with my brushes when I wash them). The only con that I can think of is that sometimes, I find that the application can be a bit streaky if you haven't cleaned it after a few uses.

on 8/2/2014 12:15:00 AM

Love this brush. I used to use the Giorgio Armani blender brush, and the Sigma F82 round top kabuki. This brush effortlessly blends foundation into the skin without any streaks and the best part is that it does not accentuate dry flaky skin. The bristles are actually more stiff than I was expecting, so it snaps back to its original shape really easily. I think that it is due to the stiffness that it is able to smooth foundation over skin without accentuating dry patches. The buffing motion used for the F82 really accentuated dryness, and I feel like the GA brush tended to be a bit streaky so it required more blending. Its a bit hard to clean since its so stiff, so I tend to gently massage soap into bristles to make sure it gets thoroughly cleaned. Wonderful size and shape of the brush head as well as the handle. Very easy to use. I'm very happy with my purchase. I probably wouldn't repurchase because there are other brushes I'd like to try eventually.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't say enough about this wonder brush. I always struggled with blending foundation. No matter how hard I tried; I was never able to blend and cover my face and neck adequately. This brush gives a flawless application every time I have used it. I have never lost a fiber while washing it, and it dries very quickly as well. Yes, it is very pricey, but you really get what you pay for with Chanel products. I have not been letdown by one yet!

Popular Makeup Brushes