Avene Antirougeurs Calming Mask

Avene  Antirougeurs Calming Mask

4.8

Water (aqua) Avene Thermal Spring Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Peg-4, Peg/ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 3/27/2017 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is another great product to add to your arsenal to fight against rosacea. When my cheeks flares up and become red and flaking and everything else seems to just make it worse, I use this mask. It is soothing and it does reduce redness and the flaking problem is reduced significantly. The texture is perfect, it's not heavy at all. Another thing I love about this product is that it is fragrance free! (I had tried the other calming mask from avene but it has fragrance in it and my skin did not tolerate it).

I use it when I flare up, normally on my cheeks, or right after my shower, to prevent the heat from causing a flare up.

I'm on my first tube, so far I think I will repurchase when it is empty.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have rough red sensitive skin, this felt so good on my skin. I put it on just my rough areas, my forehead, and cheeks, under nose a bit, and after 10 or 15 min I took it off gently with a soft tissue. I could see where this would feel really good after I step out of a shower, as my face feels so dry and uncomfortable after the hot water. Will definitely buy again.

on 11/9/2013 11:36:00 AM

Finally a product by Avene that I like! This mask is really a pleasure to put on. The texture is a gorgeous silky-velvety-soothing gel, and it doesn´t make my eyes water from a distance, like many moisturizing masks do. I really have the impression that it soothes and moisturizes my skin, and it feels luxurious and comfortable while wearing it, leaving the skin calm and reduced redness. Great - I will definitely rebuy.

on 3/7/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the redness version because I have rosacea. I got this from echemist.co.uk which ships for free (!) and has very reasonable prices for Avene. Where I live, Avene is double the price, or more, and the line is not complete. This mask has a nice light scent, and is very light in texture. When my skin feels dehydrated, and I see dry patches/flakes under make-up, or when my rosacea flares up, I use this on those areas for 10 minutes. It would absorb into the skin, depending on the level of dryness, and I would tissue off any remaining product on my face. The results are not instant nor complete, but quite dramatic, and I would buy this again for sure. I alternate this with the Origins Mega Mushroom Calming Mask because I have both. I don't know if I can choose between, the two. (: