Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The biggest selling point of this product for me is that it is just so easy to use. It goes on so fast and quick. I use the cocoa one and it smells great too.

Cons
- can be a bit on the greasy side when first applied, as opposed to other moisturizers that instantly soak in and don't feel like...well, vaseline-ish
- I don't think the ingredients are the purest /most natural/healthiest/organic

3 stars. Solid product.

on 8/23/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked this product for the summer. It is so easy to use, fast, and smells great. Its absorbs really quickly so there is no greasy feel, and it leaves your skin smooth and shiny. The only thing is, there is not enough product. I finished one bottle in two weeks, TWO WEEKS. I'm super upset because I really wanted to like this product, but there are other moisturizers just as good that have more product and for the some price too! I guess that's what happens with a spray bottle though, oh well.

on 4/28/2017 8:50:00 AM

This is the first spray moisturiser that I use, and I thought it was a spray and go thing. But I still have to use my hands to apply, which sort of defeats the purpose. It's fun to use but I probably won't buy it anymore as I feel it takes more time to apply this way. The lotion feels extremely light and I like the sweet scent . It does absorb very quickly . I do prefer palmer's scent and this is just a fun product for me.

on 4/22/2017 2:56:00 PM

I really love this body moisturiser, its quick and easy to apply and really does a great job of moisturising, even through winter. I use the cocoa radiant (brown) version.

I ADORE this product! I hated putting on thick moisturisers that made my skin and hands greasy and clammy! This is nice and easy and super quick! I got tho cocoa radiant which smells lovely and my skin is soft and the smell lasts all day! It's non-greasy and absaloutley perfect! In some shops it's expensive but in others it's super cheap so just shop around. I usually get it for £2.99 which is a good bargain as it lasts ages! <33

on 8/15/2016 4:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

im bit of a moisturizing addict...and this is by far the best one out there. easy and effective
(i have normal skin...in the winter a bit dry)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this as a body lotion. I think i used up almost 14 of them since a few years. They dont have that much content in one bottle. But i love it enough to buy it again. Here in holland we have it sometimes on sale for half off (normally its 7 euros). Then im hoarding :)
i love the green one the most. It's not sticky, absorbs quickly and it does hydrate my very dry skin all year round. Love it.

on 1/2/2016 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is for the cocoa radiance one.

+ Clever idea! A quick and easy way to moisturize. Definitely something for those who tend to skip moisturizing because it's a hassle.
+ Sinks into the skin very, very quickly. Perfect if you're straight out of the shower and need to get dressed right away. Really rich creams and lotions will be a pain those time, but this one won't be.
+ Pretty nice, but not overwhelming scent.
+ For being such a light lotion, it feels like it moisturizes the skin well

- Probably won't cut it if you're really dry skinned
- I'm not a huge fan of chocolate scents for all-over-body lotions. Hand creams are fine (Sephora chocolate hand cream is a fave of mine), but it's not something that I want all over my body. I hesitate to try the yellow one since I've heard people say it's not a great scent either, and the green one doesn't seem to be available in my country.

A product I wouldn't use daily, simply because I've got lotions I love much more, but love to grab for in certain situations.

on 3/12/2016 11:41:00 PM

I love this product! The cocoa is my go to! Def worth trying!

on 6/1/2016 1:24:00 AM

I hate applying body lotion and almost never do it. I was hoping this product would be the answer. It sprays on but not a fine mist and you have to rub it in. As others have said its not very moisturizing, but it's better than nothing. It is still more convenient than regular lotion.