Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

on 4/28/2017 8:50:00 AM

This is the first spray moisturiser that I use, and I thought it was a spray and go thing. But I still have to use my hands to apply, which sort of defeats the purpose. It's fun to use but I probably won't buy it anymore as I feel it takes more time to apply this way. The lotion feels extremely light and I like the sweet scent . It does absorb very quickly . I do prefer palmer's scent and this is just a fun product for me.

on 4/22/2017 2:56:00 PM

I really love this body moisturiser, its quick and easy to apply and really does a great job of moisturising, even through winter. I use the cocoa radiant (brown) version.

I ADORE this product! I hated putting on thick moisturisers that made my skin and hands greasy and clammy! This is nice and easy and super quick! I got tho cocoa radiant which smells lovely and my skin is soft and the smell lasts all day! It's non-greasy and absaloutley perfect! In some shops it's expensive but in others it's super cheap so just shop around. I usually get it for £2.99 which is a good bargain as it lasts ages! <33

on 8/15/2016 4:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

im bit of a moisturizing addict...and this is by far the best one out there. easy and effective
(i have normal skin...in the winter a bit dry)

on 6/1/2016 1:24:00 AM

I hate applying body lotion and almost never do it. I was hoping this product would be the answer. It sprays on but not a fine mist and you have to rub it in. As others have said its not very moisturizing, but it's better than nothing. It is still more convenient than regular lotion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this as a body lotion. I think i used up almost 14 of them since a few years. They dont have that much content in one bottle. But i love it enough to buy it again. Here in holland we have it sometimes on sale for half off (normally its 7 euros). Then im hoarding :)
i love the green one the most. It's not sticky, absorbs quickly and it does hydrate my very dry skin all year round. Love it.

on 3/12/2016 11:41:00 PM

I love this product! The cocoa is my go to! Def worth trying!

on 1/2/2016 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is for the cocoa radiance one.

+ Clever idea! A quick and easy way to moisturize. Definitely something for those who tend to skip moisturizing because it's a hassle.
+ Sinks into the skin very, very quickly. Perfect if you're straight out of the shower and need to get dressed right away. Really rich creams and lotions will be a pain those time, but this one won't be.
+ Pretty nice, but not overwhelming scent.
+ For being such a light lotion, it feels like it moisturizes the skin well

- Probably won't cut it if you're really dry skinned
- I'm not a huge fan of chocolate scents for all-over-body lotions. Hand creams are fine (Sephora chocolate hand cream is a fave of mine), but it's not something that I want all over my body. I hesitate to try the yellow one since I've heard people say it's not a great scent either, and the green one doesn't seem to be available in my country.

A product I wouldn't use daily, simply because I've got lotions I love much more, but love to grab for in certain situations.

The review is for Total Moisture one ( yellow). It was on a big sale so all the cocoa ones were sold out and decided to give this a try.
Pros: super easy to use; convenient packaging; very light; moisturizing enough; very often on sales
Cons: funny smell
Next time I'll buy cocoa version when on sales.

Love love love this product. So easy to apply and light to use on your skin. I have used every one. I have even used the green one for when I have been badly sunburnt (ouch!) I used to hate using moisturisers after showers or lotions because I feel sticky and need to have another shower to get that yucky feeling off but not with this product. Highly recommend.