Kiehl's Orange Flower & Lychee

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is a chameleon. I tried it on at the store a few times and I really thought I liked it. As another reviewer pointed out, the citrusy top notes fade after a bit and the lingering sweet smell stays for hours. If you like sweet perfumes than this is perfect for you, but I was hoping for more of the citrus for spring/summer. I'll use for everyday wear because it's light enough for the warmer weather and not overbearing but likely won't repurchase. It's a pity, too; I really wanted this to work for me, Kiehls has such great facial products.

Intriguing scent. I tried it in the store a few times and thought I really liked it. I really love the scent on my sister, but when I bought it for myself I found that I do not really like the scent on myself anymore.

Interestingly, this starts with hedonistic, honeyed orange flowers that remind me of Tauer openings. However, top notes disappear quickly giving way to one-dimensional and ber-sweet lychee. The sweetness lasts and lasts, like a bucket of runny sugar.

Popular Fragrances