Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic Acid + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare  Ferulic Acid + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum
Ferulic Acid + Retinol Triple Correction Eye SerumFerulic Acid + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum

3.7

WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, FERULIC ACID, RETINOL, POTASSIUM AZELOYL DIGLYCINATE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSI LEAF EXTRACT, ARBUTIN, MORUS NIGRA FRUTI EXTRACT, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, QUERCETIN, CAFFEINE, UBIQUINONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, MANDELIC ACID, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM LAURIMINODIPROPIONATE TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATES, LECITHIN, TETRAPEPTIDE-21, ACRYLATES/CARPAMATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, PVM/MA DECADIENE CROSSPOLYMER, UREA, POLYSORBATE 20, BHT, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I am 68. Puffiness and firmness are my biggest concerns, this has been very effective. I love that i can use it on my eyelids and it has definitely tightened the skin and restored the contour area. I will keep using this, i am very n my fourth bottle.

on 6/4/2017 4:14:00 AM

I bought this product after researching eye products to help with my hereditary dark circles under my eyes. I had high hopes after reading many positive reviews on various websites. However, after using this product for about a month, not only did I not notice any improvement in the darkness under my eyes, but I found it extremely drying and found that it actually accentuated the wrinkles under my eyes. I'd actually rather have my dark circles than excessive dryness and wrinkles- they are easier to cover up! Considering the price, I was thoroughly disappointed in this product and would certainly not recommend or repurchase. I've actually thrown this out even though I still had plenty left in the bottle because I'm that convinced I won't be using it again!

on 5/7/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this eye serum for over three months. Overall I feel my fine lines and puffiness are better now, maybe the same, but definitely not worse. So I'm not disappointed, knowing that this is just a topical treatment, not miracle surgery. I have just purchased my second bottle. It's time to give it a review.

There are two reasons I stick with this product. First I wanted to add retinol to my routine. This one combines both retinol and ferulic, and does not say it can't be used on eyelids. Second, its ingredients do not contain Sodium Benzoate like many products do. It's not a big deal but I tend to avoid such ingredient (for no scientific reason, just preference).

The serum has a clear jelly texture and is easy to apply.

on 3/22/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't do a darn thing. Incredible..... so expensive for nothing.

on 1/19/2017 4:39:00 PM

Feels very nice under my eyes and it is very gentle. I liked it and did not cause any irritations to my skin.

I bought this based on all of the great reviews here and on Sephora. I was really hoping it would do something for my (genetic) dark circles, even though that was a long shot, but would have been happy with general anti-aging. After about 3 months of almost nightly use I haven't noticed any changes. If anything I might have a couple more fine lines! I got it in a value set with the regular ferulic acid & retinol serum and the neck cream (not sure why there's a separate neck cream...), so luckily I didn't pay full price for it. It's disappointing because the regular serum is great and I love the Alpha Beta peels, but this one just didn't work for me.

on 10/25/2016 2:16:00 AM

I've been using it for almost two weeks, not just under my eyes but also as a serum for the fine lines on my cheeks. Yes, it is the only product I've used that actually helps and already, the results are noticeable. I will give it a five star when my cow's feet are completely gone, lol. Highly recommended!

on 4/1/2016 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite eye product, I am on my 7th or 8th bottle, and that's unusual for me. I am in my late 50s, and I don't think my eye area has aged at all since I started using this 2 years ago. I can use it all around my eyes without any irritation. I do use another eye cream over it in cold weather for additional moisture, but this is all I need in the summer. It is expensive but I look for sales when I need to repurchase.

on 7/12/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of few products that does what it says it will do. I've tried several eye creams, but this is the best. Its a moisturizing serum that I use morning and night. It has smoothed out my undereye area and the outside corners. Concealer wears well over this. Full of good ingredients but doesn't burn my eyes. Seems to improve puffiness too, which also makes concealer look better. I don't have much darkness under my eyes, so I can't comment on that. I've repurchased this and hardly ever do that. It's pricey, but I like the results.

on 3/6/2015 1:05:00 AM

It has been two months and it has improved the fine lines around my eyes, lessened dark circles, made my skin smoother and lighter. It needs to be followed by a moisturizer.