Smashbox Master Class Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.5

on 5/19/2014 11:38:00 PM

I bought this palette online, after reading many reviews and like other buyer's complaints, the pans of eye shadows kept falling out of the holder. The cake eyeliners, all 4 colors were of good quality, color and consistency. The blushers and bronzer were good, the colors were on the warmer side. The eye shadows were just okay, I felt it contained too many colors I would never wear, a lot of shimmers and blues and greens. Color quality was okay also, some were opaque enough for me, some were too light. For the price, it's a good value.

on 3/7/2013 8:32:00 AM

I really like this palette. The eyeshadows are pigmented, the brow powders are soft but not so soft they have fallout...7/8 of the eyeliners are nice and pigmented. The other one is just a little light and not that opaque.

The blushes are pigmented and beautiful but the bright pink is a little bright even with a light hand on my fair skin. The highlighters are to die for.

The only reasons it didn't get 5 stars is the packaging is a little flimsy and cheap and the plastic sleeves are always in the way. I also wish there was a better way to keep the lip glosses away from all the powders.

Still love the palette...GREAT variety