Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Aroma/Flavor, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/9/2015 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've had this ages, I was just too lazy to review. I purchased my first bottle of this around 2 years ago, it was bloody expensive but I'm a beauty junkie and just couldn't help myself. After a long expensive love affair with Scott Barnes's body bling, I can honestly say this stuff is far superior. I loved that 'glow' effect the body bling gave, but the smell was the worst melted plastic grossness my poor nostrils had to put up with every time I wanted to look glam... Also, not an awesome smell considering you'd be using it when wanting to feel sexy not smell like a barbecued barbie. Anyway, this stuff, awesome. Better toned bronze glow than the scott Barnes, easier to blend as doesn't instantly dry upon looking at it, smells nice, yet doesn't clash with perfume. Two minor drawbacks, does sometimes transfer, this may be due to how much I apply, but I would avoid wearing this with anything light coloured. The price is not great, but I've purchase three bottles of this so far, and each one has lasted around a year, so it's not too bad overall, I'm just whinging.

on 11/26/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Mix this with a bit of my foundation and it works wonders for dry skin. I always receive compliments when I wear this bronzer.

on 3/30/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Just bought this a few days ago.. I am pretty fortunate These days so paying 40$ wasn't a problem but might be pricey for others. I tried it on my dry skin and it left it moisturized and feeling good. It feels pretty light over my skin as well, i think it's that it's coconut oil. The bronze color it gave me was beautiful. I used it all over my body and it gave me a perfect tan. It didn't rub off on any of my clothes either! I love this product and can't wait for it to get warmer out so I can show off my skin while using it. The smell is great also. And before applied it looks really shimmery but after putting it on it gives me the perfect amount of shine. Not too much but just enough to make me glow. A little goes a long way but if I run out of this product before I stop using it I will totally repurchase. Loooove it! <3